The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

My story, I’m sticking to it. Bill

So far TSC has been friendly and inviting. No psychotic bent detected… yet. 😂 Some forums are full on “Norman Bates.” Here, let toss out a piece of red meat.
I double dog dare you to give your opinion on Mitchell’s Wool Fat, Clubman ”The Veg” or Pinaud……or Williams……..whatever you say - start with I ABSOLUTELY BELIEVE……

1640196323584.gif

Thank you for watching and listening! 😂 Seriously, I hope I’ve not donethat.
My friend - I am of the opinion that you love what you love and if it makes you happy and it works for you……then it is the perfect match…..I only shave my face.

The gang can tell you - I am a fanatic for citrus and boozy scents and anyone who doesn’t think I’m right is a monster HAHAHAHA 😂

@Longhaultanker if you really want to throw a piece of red meat in the TSC - make it a TBone dripping with blood…..Here I’ll help you

@Luecke3262

View attachment 70918

😂😂😂😂
I’ll say what my wife and I say to each other when we make a strong statement: “ Hope that works for you.” Are razor gestapo going to seize my surplus? Wait, better not give them any operational ideas.

SOTD 12/24/21

Fine Lavender suds
Stirling tuxedo brush
Thiers Issard 7/8 Oakwing
Stirling D-503 AS

3B869944-8F5A-4069-BF73-FA805F41D052.jpeg

I can’t remember the last use of this tool, but I do recall it being my choice when I joined TSC. Both are totally great.

Great shave with the old formula suds. I recall discussion that Lavender was originally in the masculine category of scents and decided to use the suds rather than buy some of that famous witch hazel since the only red cap I’ve seen is on the bottle.

Finished up with a recent AS scent that I missed out on last year, but not this one.

In the NEW category, a package showed up from Greece much quicker than expected. I crossed my fingers when I placed my order knowing that a militant activist somewhere with blackmail worthy pictures of some politician could easily prevent me from getting the dead Australian varmint part I wanted to make a straight razor maintenance device.

I’m not sure if this color is natural or dyed roo, but the price seemed right for my exploration of raw materials for my project.

87612DDC-DCC7-460C-B9E2-34DF18C27FDD.jpeg
0F67DDD2-AE76-4F26-8038-84D0B48CC483.jpeg
0B65F0F8-653E-4238-AC18-7D06D0B644A7.jpeg

Cadre, From me & mine to you and yours are Wishes for a Very Merry Christmas and Blessed Holiday Season.

Bill

Back