The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

My Daily Constitutional

Been slacking.... Had to make another trip up the silo the other day, but ended up changing the limit switch that kept tripping, so I haven't had to go back up since.

Although I did get a bit "energized" when rebuilding the one I took out. It has a 4 prong plug that happened to be lying face down on the metal workbench. I hooked up 120v wire to it and plugged it in to make sure the switches activated properly. I had the metal plug box in my hand and leaned it on the table allowing it to ground between my knuckles...... It tickled a little..... o_O

It was 50 and sunny all day friday and I was inside all day at work. It was 35 and snowing today, so guess where I got to go....... Yup... Up the silo again. Had to change the drive belt today.

Walked 18 this afternoon. It was a bit brisk at times, but it felt great! Two birdies!! ... but too many doubles) led to an 88.

I’ll keep this thread alive!

Walked 9 (10) today in between naps for the little one. It was the best day we’ve had so far in the Mitten—mid 70s and sun. Great day!

Edit: Forgot to mention that I also walked 2.5 miles with the wife, baby and dog. 😎

Last edited:
Yesterday I attended Hot Cycling as my gym refers to it. 45 min of nonstop instructor led cycling with the thermostat turned up to 85 degrees. It is an intense workout but I try and attend every thursday if possible.

Back