The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

My Daily Constitutional

I think I've done 30 miles in the last two days going back and forth to the shop... Forgot this, needed that, gotta fix this, that machine went down, get that part.......... Got a groove worn into the concrete now. :ROFLMAO:

Trying to get the wife out 3-4 times a week for a 2.2km (~1.4m) walk. She strolls which often has me waiting when I get about 100ft ahead; when she holds hands with me then she gets a workout even though I am just walking at a steady, not brisk, pace. Hopefully, by the time November rolls around, she will be able to accompany me on the little 5km (~3.1m) route around our house.

Trying to get the wife out 3-4 times a week for a 2.2km (~1.4m) walk. She strolls which often has me waiting when I get about 100ft ahead; when she holds hands with me then she gets a workout even though I am just walking at a steady, not brisk, pace. Hopefully, by the time November rolls around, she will be able to accompany me on the little 5km (~3.1m) route around our house.

Excellent! And thanks for the conversions.

Did a 20-30 min yoga video the last 2 days and another slated for today. It's a 3 week program with a video each day. Day 1 was a bit challenging and yesterday was more stretch focused and less strenuous. I'm betting today won't be as nice as yesterday lol

I dunno about that; we get to see Chad in a (very mildly) sweaty pink t-shirt (He'll say it is peach but we know the difference).

Back