The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

My Daily Constitutional

According to Mr. Fitbit I ran 9.25 miles today officiating basketball.

Got to work with a nice warm 23 degrees and had to climb to the top of the silo again. Rest of the morning has been pretty relaxed just tearing apart a hydraulic pump to see why its bleeding off pressure.

Ahhh, miss that kind of work where there's this mystery that needs to be solved and you get to tear stuff apart to solve it. Stay warm Shawn. It was 16 degrees at my place this morning, but I said the heck with it and wore a spring coat anyways!

So much for a relaxing day. Second trip up to the top of the silo...... at least it was warmer and not dark this time.

To honor my post above (and avoid reciprocal shaming from Don @dangerousdon), I did a leg dumbbell routine yesterday. I am paying for it today...
giphy.gif

If you were missing a nut when you put it back together, I see it...

You can only see the toe of my boot and I wasn't missing. I don't think.......

Fun climb.

There is one more longer section of ladder underneath the top one. Three sections with two "resting" platforms. I'm just shocked I can still make it up all 3 without resting haha.

No yoga today...Boss called a meeting just as I was getting ready to leave. Then of course the meeting didn't happen for another 30 minutes...UGH!!! 🤬

Here is my workout from yesterday...

Notice the adjusted weight for the Seated Leg Press. When doing the excercise...I was looking at the weight for the 45 Degree Leg Press. Oh well, I maxed out the reps anyway...💪🦵

Yesterday was flipping over, lifting onto the press (two of us, so I only had half the weight), sliding around, drilling, and more flipping of a 350 pound wood cart to put new casters on and straighten it.
Today was two more trips up to the top of the silo.

Did a one hour cycling class today. They set the temp to 80 for this class. Was dripping sweat!!!

Back