The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

MarkB's Basses, Shaves & Other Obsessions

Engineer?
Electronics Technician.. I maintained the ship's HF Comms platform (ship to aircraft communications). I was the work center supervisor for that group and also the ship's portable comms for security and flight deck operations. There were over 1,000 of those bastards we had to keep track of and hunt down for periodic maintenance.

Electronics Technician.. I maintained the ship's HF Comms platform (ship to aircraft communications). I was the work center supervisor for that group and also the ship's portable comms for security and flight deck operations. There were over 1,000 of those bastards we had to keep track of and hunt down for periodic maintenance.
Outstanding.

Without commo you are nothing more than an isolated pocket of resistance.

26 October, 2022

Good morning Cadre! Hope you had a pleasant evening.

It's "Women of Rock Wednesday" and today I'm featuring a couple from Jefferson Airplane and the incredible Grace Slick. Hope you enjoy.

Great shave this morning. Went back to Phoenix Shaving's "Atomic Pumpkin" which is a great autumnal soap for the Bay Rum fan. Great scent and lather. Three passes with the '58 Super Speed and I finished with the matching splash and a spray of Phoenix Shaving's "Atomic Age Bay Rum" EdP. 🎃

Hope you have a great day. :)

Phoenix Shaving "Atomic Pumpkin" Shave Soap / WWBW "Candy Corn" Synth / Gillette '58 Super Speed / Gillette Platinum
Alum / Phoenix Shaving "Atomic Pumpkin" After Shave Splash / Phoenix Shaving "Atomic Age Bay Rum" EdP

IMG-0526.jpg

Back