The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Life On the Wee Woo Box

I will! Did this storm hit you at all??? Just curious. I'm usually completely unaware of the weather in my area so knowing other areas would require an act of Congress.
We’ve got nothing the last week really. Just some minor showers and occasional cloud cover

That’s cool to have a partner that wants to learn from you. Be careful out there.
Absolutely. Talk about humbling...somehow. I'll sure try. Looks like the worst of the storm just passed through your corner. How'd you fare?

• Pre-shave: Warm shower and coconut and coffee scrub
  • Razor: Rockwell 6S, R5
  • Blade: Supermax Platinum (3)
  • Brush: WWB Arctic
  • Soap: CBL Tonsorial Balsamic Oud
  • Aftershave: Thayer's Original, Sebum Purple
  • Frag: none
  • Music: Bayside - Interrobang
That was a long 36 hours, but at least it wasn't busy. The weather wasn't nearly as bad for us as it was in other places of the country. It just rained sideways for a few minutes, with sustained winds not going above 30MPH. We ended up having a meeting to air out our issues with the problem child and I think he has a better idea what he's not doing right. We'll see.

For science! No blooming today. Still easy to load and lather for me. I did the same stuff I usually do. I dunno. Reasons. Dang I needed this shave.

My phone ate my camera.

Same album. I feel they went back to a similar style that they started with years ago. I love it.

I'm still exhausted, but life goes on. The state finally approved my application for my license to practice. I am usually recognized by The Great State of Texas as an EMT-Paramedic. I think I also forgot to mention that I signed up for another hazmat class, but that's in July. I refuse to stop learning. I think I've rambled on long enough. I hope everybody is having a a great weekend. Thanks for reading, Cadre.

Side note. We had some visitors last night, the children and pup of a man that passed away recently. They mentioned that the pup, a gorgeous 2 year old German Shepherd, always howled when the ambulance drove past his house. We all took pictures by the fire trucks. I knew it meant a lot to them, so it was my way of helping them through their grieving process. Don't take the little things for granted.

Back