The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Life On the Wee Woo Box

01/16/2020
  • Pre-shave: Warm shower and coconut and coffee scrub
  • Razor: Rockwell 6S, R5
  • Blade: Supermax Platinum (5)
  • Brush: Vie-Long horse hair
  • Soap: CBL Tonsorial Balsamic Oud
  • Aftershave: Thayer's Original, Sebum Purple
  • Frag: Paco Rabanne Pour Homme
Quick recap of yesterday.

I shaved. Second interview for the part-time job. Sounds like they're gonna call me back next week with an offer. I'll snatch that up in a heartbeat no matter how much it pays.

The cats are well, so is Venessa.

Standby for today's entry.

As candidate posted this to a public forum, he ended up with an offer of $7.15/hr.
That's more than I was making before I got the job! :ROFLMAO: That city does a competitive pay analysis every few years, so it should be fair pay. I thought that was cool.

Good news!

Standing by.
You can sit if you have a bottle of water in your hand.

• Pre-shave: Warm shower and coconut and coffee scrub
  • Razor: Blackland Vector
  • Blade: Schick Proline, new
  • Brush: Pea Soup
  • Soap: CBL Tonsorial Balsamic Oud
  • Aftershave: Thayer's Original, Sebum Purple
  • Frag: none
  • Music: Saosin - Translating the Name
My first full shift as a paramedic went reasonably well. There was a little excitement, but I fixed the problem. As I mentioned above, second interview. This time it was with the director of the service. The end of the interview sounded promising, but we'll find out next week. They did mention that I'm an anomaly because I applied with one certification and got another one in the middle of the process.

The Vector. Goodness, I'm glad I'm getting one of my own or @Dave in KY might never get his back. I still need a little practice to fine tune my technique, but for a first go, I'm very pleased. Comfortably BBS in areas that have never been comfortable to shave. There's a.........long video coming and I'm taking the throne until @GearNoir makes another video. :ROFLMAO:

IMG_20200117_130231.jpg

This is Saosin's first release. This was groundbreaking when it was first released and I still love it too death.

I'm gonna go watch my email meticulously for a Vector update! Gotta go work on uploading the video too. I tried a new position for my phone and I don't know if I like it at all, but whatever. It is what it is. I'll make an adjustment for the next video. I hope everybody is ready to kick back as best you can. Thanks for reading and watching, Cadre.

Back