The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Life On the Wee Woo Box

Just get you some Sugar free gummy bears from amazon. Problem "solved".

If you don't know what i'm talking about grab some popcorn and go read the amazon reviews. Amazon.com : Sugar Free Gummy Bears, 5LBS by Albanese Confectionery : Gummy Candy : Grocery & Gourmet Food
Actually, Immodium is used for when you have diarrhea: it slows down your bowels, allowing your colon to reabsorb more water, turning a liquid byproduct into a solid. Another med that does that trick is Lomotil.

Actually, Immodium is used for when you have diarrhea: it slows down your bowels, allowing your colon to reabsorb more water, turning a liquid byproduct into a solid. Another med that does that trick is Lomotil.
lol while i didn't know what immodium was for, i thought Don was responding to the laxative comment. lol either way
1576960442518.png

• Pre-shave: Warm shower and coconut and coffee scrub
  • Razor: Rockwell 6S, R6
  • Blade: Your guess is as good as mine!
  • Brush: Pea Soup
  • Soap: Stirling Christmas Eve
  • Aftershave: Thayer's Original, Stirling Christmas Eve
  • Frag: none
  • Music: The Ghost Inside - Returners
It's Christmas Eve and I'm at working assembling a little 4x4 battery powered car thing. Aaaaand we're done. I'm glad I decided that having a tool bag was worth my effort. Anyway. I got back from visiting my mom and sister at 9 last night. Matilda and Emma were with me for the voyage and they would not shut up. Is that what it's like to have given babies? I forgot where I was going with this, I need a nap.

This is actually the third time I've used my sample stick. It's a little weird using a stick for such a soft soap, but it does work, just can't be afraid of applying too much because that probably won't happen. The scent matches the day. I wouldn't mind if I had some EdT to match, but it's alright. There was a little drama, but I'm still alive with most of my blood. DFS+.

IMG_20191224_053139.jpg

I was thinking about the lyrics of Chrono and decided it was going to be a TGI day for no other reason.

I'm sure I'm supposed to be doing something right now, but I'm not sure what exactly. I'll figure it out. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy holidays, whatever your belief system is just have a great day. Thanks for reading, Cadre.

Hope it was a good visit! Only seen folks travel with cats in the car a couple times over the years...must make things interesting :LOL:

Have a Stellar day Ben !!
You too, Dave!

Hope it was a good visit! Only seen folks travel with cats in the car a couple times over the years...must make things interesting :LOL:
They were in carriers, but it was still weird. I'm grateful for the remote start feature. That made me feel less guilty about leaving them in my truck for a couple of minutes at a time while my nervous bladder took its toll.

Tool bags are always handy. Have a great day!

And the cats got a 4x4 ... what?!
My captain's daughter got one. The cats get a free place to live. :ROFLMAO:

Merry Christmas! I just noted your new avatar, Johnny Gage!! Loved Emergency! as a kid. Saturday nights, I think. We had to hurry up and bath for Sunday, then as a family, sharing boxes of Cracker Jacks, we'd watch Gage and Desoto save the day. What's not to love about sirens, fire trucks, and helping others?!! And I learned my first medical terms, IV, lactated ringers, male caucasion!! Good times!

Merry Christmas! I just noted your new avatar, Johnny Gage!! Loved Emergency! as a kid. Saturday nights, I think. We had to hurry up and bath for Sunday, then as a family, sharing boxes of Cracker Jacks, we'd watch Gage and Desoto save the day. What's not to love about sirens, fire trucks, and helping others?!! And I learned my first medical terms, IV, lactated ringers, male caucasion!! Good times!
Merry Christmas! That's awesome. I watched it here and there over the years growing up, but it's only recently become relevant and a benchmark for how far fire and EMS has come since. And the drama! I think I'm gonna go watch a few episodes now. Lol. I hope you're having a great day!

• Pre-shave: Warm shower and coconut and coffee scrub
  • Razor: Merkur Progress
  • Blade: Looks like an Astra SP, but I can't read
  • Brush: Cloud
  • Soap: Siliski Soaps Santa's Pipe
  • Aftershave: Thayer's Original, Siliski Soaps Santa's Pipe
  • Frag: Paco Rabanne Pour Homme
  • Music: Dance Gavin Dance - Dance Gavin Dance
The party is over and I'm back at work! I hope everybody had a wonderful day yesterday. I enjoyed the company of the cats all day and watched TV. Venessa stayed behind and celebrated Christmas with her family because she had more time off than I did. That's pretty much it.

I decided not to shave yesterday because reasons. But today, oh man, today I got one hell of a shave. Santa's Pipe because it smells amazing no matter what season it is. I had a little blood coming out of me, but otherwise it was great. I'm gonna call it BBS-. No complaints. A proper dousing of Pour Homme had me ready for work.

PSX_20191226_055022.jpg

Felt like a DGD. Screaming involved if that matters to you.

Gotta get back to work. I thought I had more to mention today, but I forgot it all after our tabletop training. Anyway. I hope you're all having a great day. Thanks for reading, Cadre.

Back