The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Life On the Wee Woo Box

I have my medical degree from Web MD and I am certain that if you shave with Turmeric, stand outside in the cold, inject yourself with zinc, feed off of bone broth for a week, sit in an infrared sauna for 20 minutes...it might cure something!

I have my medical degree from Web MD and I am certain that if you shave with Turmeric, stand outside in the cold, inject yourself with zinc, feed off of bone broth for a week, sit in an infrared sauna for 20 minutes...it might cure something!
And what a give academic center Web MD is, my good man. I'll have to look up what all of that stuff is, but I'm down.

Question - Did you get your cootie shot before you got married???
I knew I was forgetting something!

• Pre-shave: Warm shower and coconut and coffee scrub
  • Razor: Schick G-8
  • Blade: Proline (1)
  • Brush: Pea Soup
  • Soap: DG/CL Unconditional Surrender
  • Aftershave: Thayer's Original, DG/CL Unconditional Surrender
  • Frag: none
  • Music: Brand New - The Devil and God Are Raging Inside Me
Today is the day. I just got back from taking my paramedic exam. I'm dead certain that I didn't pass, but I've been assured that is a normal feeling for people who pass. I remain skeptical, but we'll find out in about an hour or two. I'm not religious or spiritual, but I let Venessa do some egg thing to cleanse my spirit or something, I dunno, but it couldn't hurt. I'm also feeling tons better than I did on Saturday. Tamiflu is one hell of a drug.

I had to go with my powerhouse for confidence. Unconditional Surrender. I had everything I needed for a much needed phenomenal shave and everything came together. BBS- with no drama.

IMG_20191216_061557.jpg

Today was all about going back to familiar things to reassure myself that I'm where I'm supposed to be. Brand New has gotten me through some relatively tough times in my youth and will continue to do so for years to come.

One of my former coworkers agreed to go out day drinking with me after my exam, so I'll be out the door again in a few minutes. I figure I'll either be happy or sad, with good people. Thanks for reading, Cadre.

I’ve had that feeling on tests and still passed. You have the knowledge, you just need the confidence to go with it. You’ll get it man, I have faith in you.

Enjoy your beverages and friends.

I’ve had that feeling on tests and still passed. You have the knowledge, you just need the confidence to go with it. You’ll get it man, I have faith in you.

Enjoy your beverages and friends.
Thanks, Tim. I think it'll all be alright at the end of the day.

Back