The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Life On the Wee Woo Box

Possibly more classes? You just finished more classes. Then you had that test. Then that other test there. Then this next test. And I'm pretty sure there was another test and some other stuff Venessa won't let you tell us.

Possibly more classes? You just finished more classes. Then you had that test. Then that other test there. Then this next test. And I'm pretty sure there was another test and some other stuff Venessa won't let you tell us.
Dude, if I can pass paramedic, I can pass anything after this....except maybe flight medicine; that's supposed to be necessarily difficult beyond imagination. But these other fire classes are comparatively easier. The hardest one might be the driver/operator, which requires knowledge of fluid dynamics, but it's just water.

Congrats on passing the test! You know, most people would take a short break after clearing a hurdle like that....

Congrats on passing the test! You know, most people would take a short break after clearing a hurdle like that....
Thanks, Eric. Paramedic is such a big hurdle that everything else is comparatively a slight hop for the most part. Not to diminish the difficulty of my future exams because they're gonna be hard, just not nearly as hard.

I bought a lot of 10 razors out of Japan once. Some American and some Japanese, but all 4/8. Didn’t know it until they were delivered. Touched them up and tried them ... uh no. Sold and PIFed them.

I know you have this next test too. If you need motivation to pass ... Don’t mess up my celebrity endorsement!

I know that it’s a short journey to pass some more tests to get your RN from paramedic. Then you can get some ICU experience then do the flight nurse thing. Around here at least they are RN/Paramedics. Then you get the sweet flight suit which is the ultimate goal obviously.

I know that it’s a short journey to pass some more tests to get your RN from paramedic. Then you can get some ICU experience then do the flight nurse thing. Around here at least they are RN/Paramedics. Then you get the sweet flight suit which is the ultimate goal obviously.
Only if you can get me a job in Cali!

Congrats on the upcoming test! We will all be thinking of you!

threw on some Veg to continue this experiment and I haven't thrown up just yet, and the cats aren't peeing on me to mark their territory over the Veg.
This isn't exactly a ringing endorsement! 🤪

• Pre-shave: Warm shower and coconut and coffee scrub
  • Razor: Merkur Progress
  • Blade: GSB (7)
  • Brush: TDR milk glass
  • Soap: Soap Commander Influence
  • Aftershave: Thayer's Original, Soap Commander Influence
  • Frag: Prada Carbon Luna Rossa
  • Music: Thrice - Beggars
We're back at work. My usual partner is off and his temporary replacement is genuinely happy to work with me for whatever reason. Side note. Dunkin Donuts Caramel Cake coffee tastes awful if you add anything to it, but isn't as bad black I guess. It's gonna be a great day.

There wasn't a whole lot to shave, but I opted for a 4 pass shave anyway. This is one hell of a scent, and tobacco forward just how I like it. There might be dolphins somewhere around here. Prada is delightful ever time I catch a whiff of myself.

PSX_20191127_053844.jpg

A good old album for the morning.

Gotta go back to work. Not a whole lot to do today because of tomorrow. I think that's about it. Thanks for reading, Cadre.

Back