The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Life On the Wee Woo Box

I don't know why I went with Periphery today, but no regrets. Definitely not for people who despise screaming, but I suspect that @SteveChuckFrank might like them if he doesn't already.
I’ve been getting away from the screaming vocals, but Periphery are one hell of a group of musicians 👍

Good luck Ben! You got this!
Thanks, Chris! I'll probably pee myself, but at least I'll look good doing it. 🤣

I’ve been getting away from the screaming vocals, but Periphery are one hell of a group of musicians 👍
I think I'm starting to head in that direction too. I'm starting to learn how to appreciate the clean stuff more and more. Tyler Carter can sing. Check out the new Issues album when you get a second, it's awesome.

Congratulations!
Thanks, Larry.

Small Fire Quick Containment Technique you mean?
We actually frequently joke about peeing on fires to put them out. I think chief would be happier if we used water, though. 🤣

Good attitude towards the interview will get a great outcome.

Have you tried the Chick, Schick blades yet ?
Thanks, Dave. I have not. I PIFed the pack that I had before I could try a blade thinking I could just buy another pack off Amazon really and haven't gotten around to it yet. I've heard they're pretty decent.

Thanks, Larry.

We actually frequently joke about peeing on fires to put them out. I think chief would be happier if we used water, though. 🤣

Thanks, Dave. I have not. I PIFed the pack that I had before I could try a blade thinking I could just buy another pack off Amazon really and haven't gotten around to it yet. I've heard they're pretty decent.
I got ya covered. They're the best I've used so far and I have a packed I'll mail you when I get back to civilization.

I got ya covered. They're the best I've used so far and I have a packed I'll mail you when I get back to civilization.
That's mighty kind of you, Dave, thanks! I'll have to buy you a beer one of these days. Maybe that'll also keep you from drinking mine! 🤣

The interview was cancelled because everybody in the office was sick. Although I'm relieved to have another opportunity to get proper sleep, it sucks that everybody is sick.

Back