The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Life On the Wee Woo Box

I got a little sample packet of the Veg with a knot order one time...... Before I even had the chance to work up the nerve to open it, it ate its way through the plastic packaging and erased the label.... Not something I want to try on my face thank you. Not to mention it is the came company that makes clubman and that stuff is vile to my nose.

I got a little sample packet of the Veg with a knot order one time...... Before I even had the chance to work up the nerve to open it, it ate its way through the plastic packaging and erased the label.... Not something I want to try on my face thank you. Not to mention it is the came company that makes clubman and that stuff is vile to my nose.
pretty much any alcohol based AS could probably have done that. lol and clubman is great too!

I'll pass on the Veg, thank you. Used Clubman for awhile till I found better splashes. There are sooo many AS that treat my face better that it makes no sense to me to use Pinaud products (though I liked their moustache wax way back when).

Back