The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Life On the Wee Woo Box

That was amusing. As a rule I don’t click on music videos in this thread.
Oh come on, it's not that bad here! You liked one of the videos! 🤣

It's an Oldie but I always find myself laughing out loud when I hear it. The old idea that men talk big about being king of their house till they realize their significant other can here them. (y)
I learned that lesson way before I needed it. Machismo runs rampant in Hispanic culture and it doesn't make sense because without Venessa, I'm pretty much useless. We can survive separately, but together we flourish.

I shaved yesterday, but never got around to typing up my entry.

CBL Tonsorial Roasted Oatmeal Stout was the star of the shave. I don't remember what I liked about it because my brain is fried after driving 350 miles and then some. I also found out that it pairs really well with Jeeves Of Hudson Street Abyss.

IMG_20191018_134545.jpg

I got caught in traffic on my way to meet up with @Bogeyman. We talked and I bought a couple of his shave soaps and some cool DE blades. He also passively told me his secret passageway to the fountain of youth, but I'll do him a favor and not tell anybody. I pulled up to my mom's house at about 0230 and promptly went to bed.

Oh yeah. I came home to visit my people. I'll be going to my old department to visit for the first time since getting certified.

I think that's it? Thanks for reading my wall of nonsensical text, Cadre. Have a wonderful day, may your teams win in glorious fashion.

Back