The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Life On the Wee Woo Box

And ?...........He gave ya a big hug and said, don't sweat it champ, you got this or......
He didn't say much. He knows how stressed I can get and knows that I know how to deal with it in a healthy manner. It would've been nice to have a little chat, but he's busy fixing all the things.

Don’t worry dude! I’m starting up a new service, where I will assume your anxiety and worry. This will allow you to spend your time on more positive and productive things. You are my first client.

Ok ... I’m freaking the **** out over here! Do you want the hourly or weekly rate?

Don’t worry dude! I’m starting up a new service, where I will assume your anxiety and worry. This will allow you to spend your time on more positive and productive things. You are my first client.

Ok ... I’m freaking the **** out over here! Do you want the hourly or weekly rate?
Weekly, it's going to be one hell of a ride. 🤣 🤣 🤣

I’d be stressing out too. Hopefully they will or at least have gotten your side of the story.

Nah, Tim is the man for this. His car could be rolling down a mountain on fire and he's be screaming LIFE IS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
And “everything is right as rain” stranded in the middle of the Sahara.

Dude catching up on some stuff as I fell a little behind this week. I still think I missed something. But my suggestion to you is do your best to not worry about things. Try to concentrate on those things that are within your control. Then you are in the best position to react to information as it comes to you. I know it's a trying time...but things will work out!

Dude catching up on some stuff as I fell a little behind this week. I still think I missed something. But my suggestion to you is do your best to not worry about things. Try to concentrate on those things that are within your control. Then you are in the best position to react to information as it comes to you. I know it's a trying time...but things will work out!
Thanks, Don. It's just my nature. I did better as the day went along, and I'm not as worked up today. I probably just needed to step out of my head. It's a work in progress.

As for the rest of you, thanks. The support is greatly appreciated and provided a great deal of relief throughout the day. :)

Thanks, Don. It's just my nature. I did better as the day went along, and I'm not as worked up today. I probably just needed to step out of my head. It's a work in progress.

As for the rest of you, thanks. The support is greatly appreciated and provided a great deal of relief throughout the day. :)

You are still being billed for the week 🤣

Back