The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Life On the Wee Woo Box

Newbies got some trial by fire eh? :oops:

Does being someone’s preceptor give you permission to yell at them like a drill sergeant? :unsure:
I don't think he would have a problem with it, but he's already been through being yelled at by a drill sergeant, so I'll save my voice.

You’re lucky it’s a duck handle...otherwise using a cart when you don’t have to is -
View attachment 31786
🤣

So is that drug test being taken tomorrow or Tomorrow?
08/06/2020 tomorrow 🤣

I dunno, guy's gotta be on something to go back to using carts...

• Pre-shave: Warm shower and apricot scrub
  • Razor: RR Wunderbar
  • Blade: WIzamet (???)
  • Brush: Dogwood Cats Eye (looks nothing like a cat eye???) 30mm
  • Soap: CBL Master Barber Back-Alley Barber
  • Aftershave: Thayer's Lavender, Icy Velva
  • Frag: TBD
  • Music: Autumn In DIsguise - See Me In Terror EP
I'm about to go do my drug test and physical, followed by a trip to get a much needed haircut. I'll need a nap after that because I'm dragging some major you know what.

I've been telling myself that I need to kill this sample to free up my bowl. I don't know why it feels like such a chore because this is an awesome product. I bloomed it and used the biggest knot I have to get the ball rolling. Ahhhhh, back to proper shaving, and what an effortless shave it was. 4 passes and I'm BBS, like my face deserves. The cart was a cool little experiment and throwback to when I was learning how to shave, but that won't be happening very often because my DE, SE and straights all work 1000000000% better in every way imaginable.

The other Dave ate the picture!

I stumbled onto this band because of Youtube Music. YTM says this EP was released in 2019....I'm calling BS, this sounds like 2010. Anyway, it's fun music.

I'm really looking forward to my nap. Might even have a beer before that. Dos Equis, I don't know what I would do if my hermano guapo @Somnos disowned me. While not my favorite beer, it does hit the spot in certain situations, such as homemade burritos for dinner last night. Alright, I gotta get off the damn computer and get going. I hope you're all well. Thanks for reading, Cadre.

I don't think he would have a problem with it, but he's already been through being yelled at by a drill sergeant, so I'll save my voice.
After boot camp, yelling and screaming rolls off my back like water off a duck. Navy chiefs are very creative in their use of adjectives. ;)

Back