The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Life On the Wee Woo Box

Uhhhh.... Kansas City!
It might just be because I don't like being my hands sticky, but I don't like sauces. That's my only problem with KC barbecue. I might just have to get over that nonsense at some point at try it.

I forgot the military name for it. But it's pretty much this except ours is still in woodland camouflage for whatever reason. It really belongs to PD, but they don't have anywhere practiced to store it or very many people who can drive it. It's definitely only used in flooding situations.
View attachment 28124

OOOHHH That bad boy has to get what 1MPG city and 2MPG highway?

I guess it depends on your awareness on the tire pressure settings

true that is important... Man can you get ahold of some rednecks, Discovery Network, and just hand the keys over to them please. I am sure that station could make a solid 6 episodes of hilarity!

true that is important... Man can you get ahold of some rednecks, Discovery Network, and just hand the keys over to them please. I am sure that station could make a solid 6 episodes of hilarity!
Or you could just hang out with us and listen to the crap that we talk about. Also, no keys. ;)

Back