The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Life On the Wee Woo Box

I try to do as little tumbling as possible. There are often people recording us. :ROFLMAO:

If it were up to me, absolutely. Venessa referenced an Arnold Schwarzenegger movie if I'm in a rush.

Thanks, Pat.

Nobody makes me bleed my own blood, but me!

The only thing that might kill me is Venessa's rage if I keep throwing her throw pillows around. But why name them throw pillows if I can't throw them???
Ahhhh, I still enjoy youthful exuberance! One day you will find 6 pillows on the bed...just smile and carry on....🤪...they are not for you..

And towels that are for seasonal display only, not use.
Oh the single ones won’t understand...when I got married I asked my Dad....”what’s the secret to a good marriage?”....he looked at me over his whiskey glass and with no pause at all said...”you can be right or you can be happy...not both”...

I have seen my future in your words, gentlemen. :ROFLMAO:

Ahhhh, I still enjoy youthful exuberance! One day you will find 6 pillows on the bed...just smile and carry on....🤪...they are not for you..
That happened like 2 years ago. I tried fighting it for a few months, but I clearly wasn't going to win.

And towels that are for seasonal display only, not use.
I use them out of rebellion. She has no idea.

• Pre-shave: Warm shower and coconut and coffee scrub
  • Razor: Gillette Super Speed
  • Blade: Gillette Super Thin (1)
  • Brush: APSC x Leo Frilot
  • Soap: Oleo No. 11
  • Aftershave: Thayer's Lavender, Oleo No. 11, Monkey Butt powder
  • Frag: none
  • Music: Senses Fail - Let It Enfold You
I'm back on the engine. C shift got it handed to them yesterday, with all kinds of stuff going on. Car fires, sick people, stuff. We joked about having picked up all the people so that nobody calls the next day, but that's hardly ever reality.

I think Sundays are a good day for barbershop themed shaves if I can ever remember. No. 11 is a KILLER scent. Actually there's something about it that reminds me of my dad, must've been something he wore that smelled similar because it definitely wasn't the OG frag. I decided to go with a milder razor so that I don't irritate my cut. Dang it, that was a smooth, comfortable shave. I like this blade a lot so far, and I'd like to try it out on something more aggressive when my face is fully healed. DFS without anymore blood. I smell amazing. The Monkey Butt application went a little better today, but I probably didn't apply enough. Oh well.

Sorry Dave, my phone ate the picture again. Don't feed your phones after midnight.

When this album was released it was awesome. But looking back, a lot of the lyrical content is short sighted and immature. They've since grown up substantially and I'm proud of them.

Oh yeah, I have Father's Day off, so the family is taking a road trip back home. This will be my first time home since January I think? I'm excited to see my people again. I think that's it for today. I hope you're all enjoying your weekend as best as possible. Thanks for reading, Cadre.

Back