The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Life On the Wee Woo Box

• Pre-shave: Warm shower and coconut and coffee scrub
  • Razor: Vector
  • Blade: Feather Professional, new
  • Brush: Sorrentino Gratitude #1
  • Soap: SV Stella Alpina
  • Aftershave: Thayer's Original, SV Stella Alpina
  • Frag: none
  • Music: Hellions - Hellions
Well. I'm at work again. It's an uphill battle to get stuff done that needs to get done. We'll certainly try.

This has been the best shave I've ever had. Everything worked harmoniously. I'm sold on SV and the Vector. The Super blades are definitely too much blade exposure for a daily shave, although they're boy trash by any means. DSBBS FTW.

PSX_20200605_054815.jpg

Can't go wrong with some Australian hardcore.

We're gonna make the best of today. I hope you're all well. Thanks for reading, Cadre.

• Razor: Dovo Forestal, iKon X3
  • Blade: Feather (2)
  • Brush: Grizzly Bay something with a d, I remembered 4 days ago randomly, but it's fitting that I forget when I need that information
  • Soap: Hub City Red Cabin In The Woods
  • Aftershave: Thayer's Original, Hub City Red Cabin In The Woods
  • Music: Minus the Bear - Highly Refined Pirates
Work was work. I left work at a reasonable hour today, which is nice. I was expecting maintenance to be here in the morning, but he just got here a few minutes ago. He's stumped and trying a couple of things.

Pat was talking about Hub City yesterday and I figured it was as good a time as any to bring it out for a shave. I did a nice first pass with the Forestal. It's still fairly smooth. The X3 continues to do its THANG comfortably. Shout-out to my Guapo Hermano Norteño. I almost stuck my whole head in the tub beak jamming this soap. Actually they sentence is a little out of place, but whatever. I've had a string of great shaves recently and I'm hoping to continue the trend.

PSX_20200606_160731.jpg

I think I've mentioned it before, but I think this entire album is sexy. There's just something about the tone. I dunno.

The maintenance guy continues to be stumped. He will have to come back on Monday with the boss to continue trying to solve this mystery. He replaced a circuit breaker to see if that would do anything...and nothing changed. At least we still have the essentials. I hope you're all having a great whatever today is. Thanks for reading, Cadre.

• Razor: Dovo Forestal, iKon X3
  • Blade: Feather (2)
  • Brush: Grizzly Bay something with a d, I remembered 4 days ago randomly, but it's fitting that I forget when I need that information
  • Soap: Hub City Red Cabin In The Woods
  • Aftershave: Thayer's Original, Hub City Red Cabin In The Woods
  • Music: Minus the Bear - Highly Refined Pirates
Work was work. I left work at a reasonable hour today, which is nice. I was expecting maintenance to be here in the morning, but he just got here a few minutes ago. He's stumped and trying a couple of things.

Pat was talking about Hub City yesterday and I figured it was as good a time as any to bring it out for a shave. I did a nice first pass with the Forestal. It's still fairly smooth. The X3 continues to do its THANG comfortably. Shout-out to my Guapo Hermano Norteño. I almost stuck my whole head in the tub beak jamming this soap. Actually they sentence is a little out of place, but whatever. I've had a string of great shaves recently and I'm hoping to continue the trend.

View attachment 26311

I think I've mentioned it before, but I think this entire album is sexy. There's just something about the tone. I dunno.

The maintenance guy continues to be stumped. He will have to come back on Monday with the boss to continue trying to solve this mystery. He replaced a circuit breaker to see if that would do anything...and nothing changed. At least we still have the essentials. I hope you're all having a great whatever today is. Thanks for reading, Cadre.
I have my suspicion a nail was put thru a wire completing a circuit that finally corroded or arced till the connection was lost. Just a guess but have seen it happen when nail plates weren't always used......

Oh I am glad the X3 has turned out to be a winner! Hub City I have to take a closer look at! Stay safe Brochacho!

I have my suspicion a nail was put thru a wire completing a circuit that finally corroded or arced till the connection was lost. Just a guess but have seen it happen when nail plates weren't always used......
I wouldn't put it past anybody. Gone are the days of quality building.

Oh I am glad the X3 has turned out to be a winner! Hub City I have to take a closer look at! Stay safe Brochacho!
YMMV, but I think it's a damn decent soap.

Back