The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Life On the Wee Woo Box

Ah those young man hours. Good on ya for the work you do Ben!

Great shave too! My next pseudo-3017 is Mudder Focker. I’ll use it during the work week and probably do random stuff on the weekends. Be careful out there.

Turn it up to 11 dude!
I wanted to tell them that I don't have a ludicrous speed option, but I thought that would be a bit much.

Ah those young man hours. Good on ya for the work you do Ben!

Great shave too! My next pseudo-3017 is Mudder Focker. I’ll use it during the work week and probably do random stuff on the weekends. Be careful out there.
Nice! The 3017 was cool and all, but I missed that variety so much. I think we'll both have a better time with this go. Have a good one, Tim!

• Pre-shave: Warm shower and coconut and coffee scrub
  • Razor: Senator
  • Blade: That blade that I've been using that I can't remember how many times I've used
  • Brush: The Grizzly Bay one
  • Soap: Stirling Gentleman
  • Aftershave: Thayer's Original, Stirling Gentleman
  • Frag: none
  • Music: Four Year Strong - Brain Pain
Oh hey, long time no see. I would've updated at work, but I kept getting distracted with a much needed nap and reasons. That last OT shift felt so long. I definitely felt like I was out there alone because of how much inexperience was around me. But I survived and actually got a decent night's sleep for the first time in weeks at work. Everybody is at work today except for me, man I needed a day off.

I don't ever shave at night, but I had to go out and get cat food and it just felt like it was time to shave. I only did one pass, but it was smooth as heck. This blade and razor combination of a real winner. And Stirling Gentleman never fails me. Venessa is gonna love how I smell when she gets home.

My picture ate my picture.

This is a killer album and I can't stop listening to it.

I kinda missed posting and carrying on with you guys, I'll get back on it more frequently I can. I started Hazmat Tech school by being told that the class had started...without anybody telling us...and I had two exams due 4 hours prior. Turns out that we have until the end of class to submit the exams, but I'm still a little peeved. I'll get to reading tomorrow so I can start knocking some of the coursework out of the way. I hope everybody has been well in my pseudo absence. Thanks for reading, Cadre.

Back