The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

GearNoir’s Shave Journal V-Companion : Musings

Simple? I guess I'll have to scrap that Kazakhstan themed scent. ...and i just figured out how to get the name to fit on the label.

Lol! “Retired Goat Herder in Kazakhstan” scent perhaps? Whatever grabs folks’ attention I guess!

UGH I cringed at the cut!

Also great shave aside from that. I haven't tried Venture yet but I do own a couple of his soaps and they do perform well enough.

I also cringed at the alum

UGH I cringed at the cut!

Also great shave aside from that. I haven't tried Venture yet but I do own a couple of his soaps and they do perform well enough.

I also cringed at the alum

The things a man has to go through!

Yes I definitely want to give the soap another chance. I see consistently that his soap is liked. Must have just been an off day for me.

Got it Chris, thanks for the object lesson. Don't shave your lips. Though, I think KJ has mastered that.

Finally watched, thanks. Is this a new roecord for length ?
1f61b.png
1f44d.png
You know you'll need snacks when he posts something that says Part I.

Open Blade Shave #200:

Gear: Ygritte (modded Gold Dollar), RR Big Bruce, AOS Sandalwood cream, Alum block, generic witch hazel, AOS Preshave Oil, AOS Aftershave Balm, and Fine American Blend to finish!

My apologies for this taking so long to publish. The joys of sharing a computer with people in school!

Thanks for following the journey so far. I hope you enjoy the video as much as I enjoyed the shave!

Congrat Chris Noir!

I kept looking around for someone to take my drink order!

Well that's odd. I actually caught that and fixed it, but when I posted it gave me that warning about waiting more time, but also said 0 seconds and showed it posted.

Fixed now

Back