The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

GearNoir’s Shave Journal V-Companion : Musings

Shave #84 (269 Open Blade Shaves) of 2019:

Gear: Feather SS folding shavette, Feather Pro blade (2), RR Big Bruce synth, DRH Sandalwood soap, generic witch hazel, and BB PC Fresh AS to finish!

Good, full open blade shave this morning!

Nice shave Chris. THERE WILL BE NO ADS HERE............................................Unless they're yours !!! Good tip with the Witch Hazel if needed

I actually was a couple behind. Went back and watched the Monterey re-cap finally. As well as this monday's last night! Great stuff Chris

Shave #89 (273 Open Blade Shaves) of 2019:

Gear: Supply Injector (plate 2), Supply Injector blade (1), Sorrentino SE TSC 1st Anniversary badger brush, SV 70th Anniversary soap, generic witch hazel, and Fine American Blend to finish!

Darn mailman took forever today! Shave was really nice for a shave of many firsts. Supply razor was quite smooth, the jury is still out on the Supply blades. TSC Groot brush and SV 70th soap performed perfectly. Brush should defunk pretty quickly I think.

Video is up on the Tube!

Awesome vid today Chris! Loved seeing you super happy with your Christmas in April! I know you will get things worked out with the soap and all...but nice looking razor and of course...awesome looking brush!

Sorry the mail screwed up your plans. I was waiting to see what you were finally going to do for April Fools! Hope it works out for your next video.

Awesome vid today Chris! Loved seeing you super happy with your Christmas in April! I know you will get things worked out with the soap and all...but nice looking razor and of course...awesome looking brush!

Thanks Don!

Sorry the mail screwed up your plans. I was waiting to see what you were finally going to do for April Fools! Hope it works out for your next video.
Thanks Dave! I’ve got some of the components together, but it’s just going to take a Monday where I didn’t have so much going on.

Shave #89 (273 Open Blade Shaves) of 2019:

Gear: Supply Injector (plate 2), Supply Injector blade (1), Sorrentino SE TSC 1st Anniversary badger brush, SV 70th Anniversary soap, generic witch hazel, and Fine American Blend to finish!

Darn mailman took forever today! Shave was really nice for a shave of many firsts. Supply razor was quite smooth, the jury is still out on the Supply blades. TSC Groot brush and SV 70th soap performed perfectly. Brush should defunk pretty quickly I think.

Video is up on the Tube!

It will HAHAHA

Great vid, loved the shots from Monterey. I haven't been there in years, I think the Jellyfish section was new when I last visited.
Great music at the end too, I'm a big ambient head.

BTW I went to school in Davis, and one of my best friends is still in the Sac area. We're hoping to get up there this trip.

Back