The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

GearNoir’s Shave Journal V-Companion : Musings

I'm sitting at home and was ready for a 40 min video with out skipping some parts. And NOOOOOOOO! So now I'm watching a guy from KY who was acting like NurseDave today, and I swear he's eating his soap... Does he not realize it's NOT cake/pie filling?

I'm sitting at home and was ready for a 40 min video with out skipping some parts. And NOOOOOOOO! So now I'm watching a guy from KY who was acting like NurseDave today, and I swear he's eating his soap... Does he not realize it's NOT cake/pie filling?
Must be going senile in his old age! Everything’s a muffin!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Hey we can't all wipe them so daintily from our lips like the Pro @Cvargo ;)

Besides you can't be watching me if you're posting too..........

Oh my! Alright first of all that was some exaggeration on the chin.

Great stuff Chris. And look the video was shorter lol

Enjoyed it all Chris.

Back