The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

GearNoir’s Shave Journal V-Companion : Musings

Shave #70 (267 Open Blade Shaves) of 2019:

Gear: Ikon El Jefe, Feather Pro blade (9), Gillette Slim Adjustable, Astra SP blade (9), RR Big Bruce synth, Cella soap, generic witch hazel, Lucky Tiger AS, and Ogalalla Bay Rum & Sandalwood AS to finish!

Pretty irritating shave today trying to complete the Alternative Brush Challenge for the month. Be warned if you decide to try for yourself!

Nice video Chris. Definitely an interesting brush choice. And you are correct this will be my first time calling but don't feel too relieved yet. I plan to try and find all the fun ways to make calls with the new forum tools.:devilish:

15 minutes Woohoo............and still stretches it to 22+ :ROFLMAO: Nice PSA on brushes kid.......................I mean nice video Chris (y)
View attachment 302
Nice video Chris. Definitely an interesting brush choice. And you are correct this will be my first time calling but don't feel too relieved yet. I plan to try and find all the fun ways to make calls with the new forum tools.:devilish:
😆 Thanks for watching guys!

Good try. And it sure sounded exfoliating before you even said anything. Agree with Dave, it was funny you mention getting your video shorter, your shave was done and I look at the counter and there's still plenty of video to play.

Good try. And it sure sounded exfoliating before you even said anything. Agree with Dave, it was funny you mention getting your video shorter, your shave was done and I look at the counter and there's still plenty of video to play.
He just has "Stuff" he needs to get off his chest

What no alum? What a great novel choice for a brush alternative! Mamas brush is probably really clean now!

Shave #77 (267 Open Blade Shaves) of 2019:

Gear: Ikon El Jefe, Feather Pro blade (14), RR Game Changer, Astra SP blade (3), RR Big Bruce synth, Cella soap, generic witch hazel, Speick AS, and Pinaud Citrus Musk EdC to finish!

I did shave and make a video yesterday. Apologies for the delay, it didn’t get uploaded until late last night. The last 10 minutes of the video are excerpts from my weekend away, particularly the Monterey Bay Aquarium! Thanks for watching!

Back