The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

GearNoir’s Shave Journal V-Companion : Musings

Wait wait wait. Upon review by the officials and conference with the commissioner, blade usage needs to be equalized for the number of passes. i.e. Chris' Feather Pro is used for 2 passes of 17 shaves. So that will be awarded 11.4 shaves (17 x 2/3) and the Astra awarded 5.6 shaves. Where as ChuckFrankSteve is apparently shaving 3 people so will be awarded 51 shaves for his blade.

Wait wait wait. Upon review by the officials and conference with the commissioner, blade usage needs to be equalized for the number of passes. i.e. Chris' Feather Pro is used for 2 passes of 17 shaves. So that will be awarded 11.4 shaves (17 x 2/3) and the Astra awarded 5.6 shaves. Where as ChuckFrankSteve is apparently shaving 3 people so will be awarded 51 shaves for his blade.
Missed that, Good call

Nice video Chris. Push the blades and take the title for this month!! It'll be between you and 3 name Steve I think

Thanks Dave. The shave was still decent yesterday, so I guess it continues!

Lol!
1f602.png

Mr. Noir shamefully I was behind on your videos but I have been getting caught up over the last couple of days when I have a free minute. But honestly I do have to skip ahead due to length. But never stop making the videos it is a great way to catch up. I love the videos makes me feel like I know you all.

Mr. Noir shamefully I was behind on your videos but I have been getting caught up over the last couple of days when I have a free minute. But honestly I do have to skip ahead due to length. But never stop making the videos it is a great way to catch up. I love the videos makes me feel like I know you all.

Thanks Chad! Not to worry.

Shave #56 (Open Blade Shave #264) of 2019:

Gear: Feather AC SS, Feather Pro blade (25), RR Game Changer .68, Astra SP blade (25), RR Big Bruce synth, Cella soap, generic witch hazel, and Fine Savon Lavande AS to finish!

Actually, because your camera compensated, I thought it was brighter (or at least more white) with the lights off!

Back