The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

GearNoir’s Shave Journal V-Companion : Musings

Great vid, loved the shots from Monterey. I haven't been there in years, I think the Jellyfish section was new when I last visited.
Great music at the end too, I'm a big ambient head.

BTW I went to school in Davis, and one of my best friends is still in the Sac area. We're hoping to get up there this trip.
Thanks @HMan! Safe travels! Hope you can make it over!

Shave #95 (273 Open Blade Shaves) of 2019:

Gear: RR Game Changer .68, Rapira blade, Sorrentino SE TSC 1st Anniversary badger brush, CBL Roasted Oatmeal Stout soap, generic witch hazel, and Ogalalla Bay Rum & Sandalwood AS to finish!

Tackling the No Handle Shave Challenge today...with good humor!

Nice Chris, I was thinking of one I could do and then heard you were doing more. Don't want to steal your thunder so I'll sit tight and watch for more fun (y)

More tats!

I think you got away with one. I heard the chatter when you started on your upper lip and was ready to see red.

More tats!

I think you got away with one. I heard the chatter when you started on your upper lip and was ready to see red.
I could not count the number of times I thought the blade was going to dig in and make bologna out of my face. That was probably the scariest challenge so far.

Shave #105 (274 Open Blade Shaves) of 2019:

Gear: Feather AC SS folding, Feather Pro blade, RR Big Bruce synth brush, LNHC Coconut Oud soap, generic witch hazel, Man Dom AS, and Ferragamo Uomo frag to finish!

Back