The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

GearNoir’s Shave Journal V-Companion : Musings

Chris talks about cutting down his time..... maybe if he started shaving right away, and then talked while he shaved, he’d Have a chance!

Chris talks about cutting down his time..... maybe if he started shaving right away, and then talked while he shaved, he’d Have a chance!

True! I’d probably come out with a few more cuts too.
1f602.png

Shave #35 (Open Blade Shave #243) of 2019:

Gear: Feather AC SS, Feather Pro blade (4), RR German 37 Slant, Astra SP blade (4), Yaqi SF synth, Cella soap, generic witch hazel, and Myrsol Formula C AS to finish!

Good first shave with the slant!

Nice work with the slant. I had to laugh because when you welcomed everyone to another shave for this week, it sounded like you only shave once a week. Which it totally believable.

Nice work with the slant. I had to laugh because when you welcomed everyone to another shave for this week, it sounded like you only shave once a week. Which it totally believable.

Hah, I didn’t even think of that. You know is pre-teens, can’t grow enough scruff for regular shaves.
1f609.png

Shave #42 (Open Blade Shave #250) of 2019:

Gear: Feather AC SS, Feather Pro blade (11), RR Game Changer .68, Astra SP blade (11), RR Big Bruce synth, Cella soap, generic witch hazel, and Fine Clean Vetiver AS to finish!

It’s about darn time you got this out Chris! Well I agree!

Man, I'm trying to catch up on videos..... but you make it really hard! AtI25 minutes plus for each one, they are too long for me to watch during my morning/evening commute. Maybe I need to start watching them before I go to bed.... you know, to help me fall asleep.
1f634.png

Man, I'm trying to catch up on videos..... but you make it really hard! AtI25 minutes plus for each one, they are too long for me to watch during my morning/evening commute. Maybe I need to start watching them before I go to bed.... you know, to help me fall asleep.
1f634.png

Lol! No worries man, I appreciate the effort. Part of it is unscripted ramblings and the other part is that I just take my time enjoying the shave I guess.

He missed his calling. Should be a College Professor giving lectures ?

I listen while reading etc but do bounce over to watch at times too Chris

Appreciate ya’ll taking the time. Maybe one day I’ll try to work myself down to a consistent 15 minutes...

Shave #49 (Open Blade Shave #257) of 2019:

Gear: Feather AC SS, Feather Pro blade (18), RR Game Changer .68, Astra SP blade (18), RR Big Bruce synth, Cella soap, generic witch hazel, and Pitralon Classic AS to finish!

Back