The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

GearNoir’s Shave Journal V-Companion : Musings

1f601.png

I'll run the last 5min again so your youtube stats aren't messed up ?

Shave #14 of 2019:

Gear: Occam Razor v2 (2 dot plate), Feather Pro blade (8), RR Big Bruce synth, LNHC Coconut Oud soap, generic witch hazel, and RR The Stallion AS to finish!

You can heard that thing clicking back and forth while you shave. Seems like a razor that’s being different just for difference sake. Like a teenager. Did I miss it, is that one from that crazy Monkey guy too?

Neat looking razor/vegetable peeler combo! ??? it’s great you got a decent shave without losing any tissue.

You can heard that thing clicking back and forth while you shave. Seems like a razor that’s being different just for difference sake. Like a teenager. Did I miss it, is that one from that crazy Monkey guy too?

Yep, it pretty different! The shave wasn’t that bad though. He’s trying to thin the Bingo herd, sending funny razors to try.
1f602.png

Neat looking razor/vegetable peeler combo!
1f603.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
it’s great you got a decent shave without losing any tissue.

Thanks Rich!

They promote it with a "Floating Head" design. The blade sort of floats which allows it be gentler and more conforming to the face. The blade only moves up and down and not laterally. The Three dot is even more pronounced in the rattle. But I have never nicked myself with it.

I don't want to say more because I want to see what Chris' conclusions are.

Well basketball??? You are already there you so you should read the rule book and throw on some stripes! Glad the family is doing well and your wife is recovering. My wife and I have talked about what to do in 2020 for our anniversary. It is down to a trip a to Hawaii at an all inclusive resort OR a Caribbean cruise. Right now the cruise is winning.

As to that razor, that thing looks weird. I will be following along to hear your opinions.

Well basketball??? You are already there you so you should read the rule book and throw on some stripes! Glad the family is doing well and your wife is recovering. My wife and I have talked about what to do in 2020 for our anniversary. It is down to a trip a to Hawaii at an all inclusive resort OR a Caribbean cruise. Right now the cruise is winning.

As to that razor, that thing looks weird. I will be following along to hear your opinions.

I might ref, if I weren’t working most of the evenings of the practices/games! It’s a fun time for all the folks involved.

Tough choice for the anniversary trip, both sound excellent!

Thanks for watching Chad!

Shave #21 of 2019:

Gear: Colonial General Aluminum, Feather Pro blade (15), Yaqi SF synth, CBL 50 Shades of Vetiver soap, generic witch hazel, Master Jade AS, and Skin Bracer AS to finish!

Sorry it took so long...bane of everyone being home is everyone wants to use the various devices!

Back