The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

GearNoir’s Shave Journal V-Companion : Musings

Alright I know you where in a hurry and I get it. But I missed the story time! LOL

Is that a new haircut? Lookin good.

Alright I know you where in a hurry and I get it. But I missed the story time! LOL

Is that a new haircut? Lookin good.

Yea I just wanted to push the video out for John without spending too much time having woken up fairly early after a long night.

Yea I trimmed the cut up last week. Thanks!

Open Blade Shave #234:

Gear: Feather AC SS, Feather Pro blade (9), RR Game Changer .68, Astra SP blade (?), Yaqi SF synth, William’s (modern; as preshave), JoHS Turkish Bath (Barbershop), and Barbasol Pacific Rush AS to finish!

Back to the normal set up. The 2 week foray into AC style SEs was quite fun. I will need to figure out how to keep a regular rotation now...

Nice relaxing evening ahead with the family. Video is ready!

Great to hear about your dad getting more interested. Looking forward to getting to see the church production.

That was quite some show. I can see why it's at capacity every year. And your wife was sure front and center. Kudos to her. I hope her surgery goes well.

My favorite parts were the classic Christmas songs, and that guy explaining "free" was entertaining too.

Nice shave Chris! Imagine having a father and son on the forum, cool. And maybe another hobbyist turning bowls now.

Thanks Dave! He does nice work and likes special projects. It may happen eventually!

Alright Chris is talking to shower curtains now.

Great video always enjoy!

Thanks for watching Chad!

That was quite some show. I can see why it's at capacity every year. And your wife was sure front and center. Kudos to her. I hope her surgery goes well.

My favorite parts were the classic Christmas songs, and that guy explaining "free" was entertaining too.

Glad you enjoyed the concert Dave!

The wife hasn’t danced for a while, usually she’s just singing with the rest, but the conductor that ran this year is a good friend of ours and she asked my wife to do the extra parts. She was quite happy to.

What, no video next week? At least be sure to record opening your reminder gift!

We’ll see. Monday, when I’d normally do one, might be a bit hectic getting things packed and ready for the trip to the in-laws.

What, no video next week? At least be sure to record opening your reminder gift!

I’m getting a reminder gift?! My wife tells me I do need lots of reminding, better keep a steady flow of those!

Glad you like it Chris!
I've got many many hours in Skyrim. I play on PC though, so I have so many "mods" in it that it's almost a whole different game. The Mrs. makes follower mods for the game too. Not sure if she has any on Bethesda.net though. That's where they would be available for console users. Haven't tried Red Dead Redemption though, so I can't comment on that one.My main play is Skyrim, Fallout, Metro, and Star Wars the force unleashed. Never got into online playing much,
I like escaping people when I play, so I don't like having more there in game.
1f606.png

Back