The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

GearNoir’s Shave Journal V-Companion : Musings

Got half done tonight. I’ll finish up in the morning

Great stuff here Chris. Really enjoyed the video. Hope the surgery for your wife goes well and recovery is quick!

Yes, I knew I forgot something I wanted to comment on. Always forget by the time your videos end ? Glad she's taking care of it and hope all goes well

What is a "care area"? I listened twice to make sure I heard it correctly.

Tag, you're it Mr Mom! Hope all goes as planned. Sucks when you get one of those "just the wrong motion" type of injuries.

Thanks Chris
Yes, I knew I forgot something I wanted to comment on. Always forget by the time your videos end ? Glad she's taking care of it and hope all goes well

Thanks Dave!

Great stuff here Chris. Really enjoyed the video. Hope the surgery for your wife goes well and recovery is quick!

Thanks Chad!

I'll be praying for the wife's surgery. Also what was the subject of your Bible study?

Thanks John! The study will be on Luke 22:47-71.

What is a "care area"? I listened twice to make sure I heard it correctly.

Tag, you're it Mr Mom! Hope all goes as planned. Sucks when you get one of those "just the wrong motion" type of injuries.

Thanks Dave, I shall Mr Mom it up! My “care areas” are simply spots I am most prone to cutting myself or getting irritation on - around the lips and chin.

I haven't had a lot of times for videos lately Chris...but I just want to say that I hope and pray that your wife is on the mend soon.

Free Shave Day:

Gear: Gillette Slim (setting 2), Astra SP blade (? shaves), Yaqi SF synth, Elite Puke Puck soap (CBL & GD soap mix), generic witch hazel, Fine Platinum AS, and Fine Platinum EdT to close!

Back