The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

GearNoir’s Shave Journal V-Companion : Musings

Nope, wrapping presents and a movie. Glad you’re enjoying the razor. Certainly is a good alternative to your SS when you don’t want to concentrate as much.

Alright Chris we are going to have to ask you to CALM down when applying lather to your face. Flinging it everywhere my goodness!

Good stuff today Chris. I had to break it up into two segments because apparently someone just had to come to my office before my coffe was finished!

When the lad was small, we had natural trees. Until once a critter came in with the tree and that was the end of that! Mama ain’t likin’ no critters in the house!

When the lad was small, we had natural trees. Until once a critter came in with the tree and that was the end of that! Mama ain’t likin’ no critters in the house!
Other than the mustache?

That razor covers lile 40% of a side of your face. Must speed up the process. I can't believe are getting 12 shaves out of a blade. Or is that with Se vs a DE?

Nice shave Chris. Glad the razor is working out for you.
\n\nThanks Dave!\n\n
Alright Chris we are going to have to ask you to CALM down when applying lather to your face. Flinging it everywhere my goodness!\n\nGood stuff today Chris. I had to break it up into two segments because apparently someone just had to come to my office before my coffe was finished!
\n\nLol! The lather wasn’t even super wet, but it just shot out a glob. Thanks for watching Chad!\n\n
\n\nOh man! Ultimate excitement there lol! We’ve never had a critter come on, but we have had some interesting bugs now and then. Thanks for watching Rich!\n\n
That razor covers lile 40% of a side of your face. Must speed up the process. I can\'t believe are getting 12 shaves out of a blade. Or is that with Se vs a DE?
\n\nYes, the AC style razors/blades cover a lot of territory, it’s kinda nice! Hard to believe the old school Weck system covers even more! Still, on some angles, I’m really only shaving with about 1/4-1/2 of the blade, otherwise I’d be asking for injury.\n\nAs for shaves on a blade, with my regularly used blades, I’m pretty consistent with 15ish shaves, regardless of format.\n\nThanks for watching Jim!

LOL Chris, just saw your new signature. Awesome!

Great video, glad you are liking the El Jefe. It is one of my favorite AC razors. If you slide the head to the other side of the tabs you can increase the aggression. It will make the RX seem like a Tech!

Great video, glad you are liking the El Jefe. It is one of my favorite AC razors. If you slide the head to the other side of the tabs you can increase the aggression. It will make the RX seem like a Tech!

Lol thanks John! I’ll be taking a permanent rain check on that advice though. It’s just fine as is the other way. ?

It’s great. That you are bringing your Dad along on your shave adventure. Now to show him how to vlog!

Back