The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Enjoying what you have 2022 Quarter 1

I think we are missing the true big picture - that while @BarberDave is Darth Vader - @Bill M is the Emperor (or Mr Dark from Something Wicked this way comes, or Leland Gaunt from Needful Things) in before he joined TSC - we had one shaver that had the Tedalus…. And he was fairly discreet about it. After he joined, he has converted three more people…..and now we have @CBLindsay and @Fenster lusting after it? That’s like Obi Wan Kenobi and Princess Leia converting to the dark side (I’ll leave it up to them to decide which is who).

Just saying
To be honest, at this point I'm not even sure that @Bill M is an real person. I am reasonably certain that he may just be a virtual reality Bot created by @BarberDave to be used as a Super Agent of the C.E.C.. I believe that if you consider the following you will come to the same logical conclusion.
  • The timing of his joining the Cadre
  • His constant (but subtle) encouragement to try new and different things
  • His affinity for Max Headroom
  • His occasional odd glitches while on Zoom calls
Considering that @BarberDave is himself a self-admitted surgicaly enhanced cyborg, it is not a big stretch to image that he has in fact created @Bill M to advance C.E.C. objectives.

To be honest, at this point I'm not even sure that @Bill M is an real person. I am reasonably certain that he may just be a virtual reality Bot created by @BarberDave to be used as a Super Agent of the C.E.C.. I believe that if you consider the following you will come to the same logical conclusion.
Considering that @BarberDave is himself a self-admitted surgicaly enhanced cyborg, it is not a big stretch to image that he has in fact created @Bill M to advance C.E.C. objectives.
You‘re onto something my friend!

Just pills ….. red or blue

I have really slowed down on shaving purchases and havent made a trip to Maggards since before Covid hit. Not sure if i can commit to 3 months since my GF has been wanting to go there to get some Purfume but have been holding off cause i know it has potential to be a expensive trip lol. I have enough shaving gear to last for life, but Cologne has been something seriously lacking in the Den with mostly just Classics/Vintage juice and really need to step up my Cologne EDT game. These restraints are fun and 3 months is much more reasonable than a full year, hoewver being a man of my word its hard to say "YES" without a crystal ball. Taking time to go back to revisit older gear you may discover something you passed over without giving a fair chance and you might be surprised to find Opinions change over time.

Back