The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Enjoying what you have 2022 Quarter 1

Okay in the interest of transparency, I just ordered 10 balsa blocks to make convex strops I plan to loan out.

If this is a legal move, I think I’m good to go 10 weeks.

If I have committed the intolerable, then I fall prey to one of the Max Headroom cardinal rules. Breaking No-Buy Pacts is best done early.

Oh @Scuttlesoap just a CEC News you can use
A certain retailer Of which I cannot name, because they’re not an artist and retailer here has the Rochelle Sailors in stock, just for you!
Again, I cannot mention the name but here’s a hint of the name of the retailer it’s a duck with horns! Happy shopping!

Hold strong Brian, you got this.
Of course my friend, in full disclosure, I can be strong - because I already sent my money to the Artisan in Turkey - so now that he’s released to the masses - this means the Master Collection version he is making is not far behind.

Otherwise- I would probably be a weak man……but I did make it through not buying the Single Edge version of the razor - which was tough

Well, other than looking at eBay here and there there's little temptation out there. The only thing I could see myself going out on is some Yardley Black Label Shaving soap, but I've never really seen any available. SO, I can't imagine I'll have an opportunity to buy any.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Back