The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Enjoying what you have 2022 Quarter 1

Ok. Since Brian Was lured away by that awesome brush……

And I bought some neat stuff last year….,,

I’d like to offer myself as “Substitute Proxy Tribute” in the Sabby Games and commit to an attempt to finish his term out.

My only exemption needs to be a couple of balsa wood blocks I’ll need to make some project strops, a Colonial General V3 (if it shows up) and/or a SS BST Vector SB for less than a BenNote. I think I can hold off on that 7/8 TI unless the Frenchies send one over with ‘killer take all’ rams horn scales. Or if KJ doesn’t get my Essence back from loan in time and separation distress makes me buy a backup. Oh, and if a V2 Essence makes the scene fuggetaboutit.

Other than that, I think I can handle it and am good to go.

Half an eye open for neat talc flavors, but I’ll be strong there.

And every time I burp it sorta sounds like Suehiro Gokumyo 20k, but I wouldn’t worry they cost like a backup Essence.

Good thing that a Rocnel Sailor ain’t my thing. I’d worry bout that.

So, can I join?

I’d like to offer myself as “Substitute Proxy Tribute” in the Sabby Games and commit to an attempt to finish his term out.

My only exemption needs to be a couple of balsa wood blocks I’ll need to make some project strops, a Colonial General V3 (if it shows up) and/or a SS BST Vector SB for less than a BenNote. I think I can hold off on that 7/8 TI unless the Frenchies send one over with ‘killer take all’ rams horn scales. Or if KJ doesn’t get my Essence back from loan in time and separation distress makes me buy a backup. Oh, and if a V2 Essence makes the scene fuggetaboutit.

And every time I burp it sorta sounds like Suehiro Gokumyo 20k, but I wouldn’t worry they cost like a backup Essence.

So, can I join?
Be careful Bill - the CEC are a bunch of wolverines!

So, can I join?
Sounds great!

We are under SPT international Sabby Game authority now.

Exemptions are clearly granted to Substitute Proxy Tributes who have clearly made purchases in their mind even though cash transactions are forthcoming.

It is the equivalent of the gentleman’s handshake.

So, can I join?
Turncoat! CEC Application Rejected! LOL
“E Tu Convex e”

Reinstated
A moment of weakness… I let my guard down. Possibly a result of the latest Bingo game…. It won’t happen again!!
full rank, no predjudice, no tar, no feathers, but you do have to clean out the refrigerator

It’s not like I’m a young guy with 1355 razors running a No-Buy thread or anything.

Or a weak knee’d former Wincelpainia resident who heard that cleanliness is next to godliness….. so he went out and bought ALL the soaps.

And imagine the scarring that I’m still working getting healing from after being told by a co-worker one day that I smelled like a French domicile of ill-repute.

I always wondered how he knew what that smelled like.

I’ve already claimed exemption in my need to buy balsa to make convexed strops, for ‘others’ to use.

And besides, what are the chances that a Vector will show up for $100 in the next 10 weeks?

Back