The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Enjoying what you have 2022 Quarter 1

attn: CEC Operatives
I think we have found our “mole” or spy for the Sabbats. One KJ aka “spider” has been working for @Luecke3262 and the 2022 Sabbats. He claims rules. When did the CEC ever follow rules? Bwahahahahaha. Per section 8675.23 of the CEC Manual regarding spies, moles, stoolies, and “fair playing agents” It requires tar and feathers, and he must wear an “I Love the Army” T-shirt. If any Operative should spot “the spider” please tar and feather appropriately. Discount tar, applicators, and pidgeon feathers can be purchased or charged to your CEC Credit card at Zebadia’s House of Torture, off Route 4 behind the Piggly Wiggly

That is all

Ok, I admit it - I’m a junkie - and I fell off the bandwagon for real……..

1642192589977.gif

It’s not that I’m not happy with what I have - I’m just happier with the new acquisition. I should get some ”cool” credit in that it is one of a kind - won’t be made again - plus the fact that I couldn’t justify this as an Aidan or Jack purchase - given that they are under 21.

In my defense, Honorable CEC, I deserve credit for not dragging in any of my compadres and spinning a web of deceit - I take full responsibility.

1642192790570.jpeg

IT COMES WITH ITS OWN COASTER!!!

View attachment 73201

It’s not that I’m not happy with what I have - I’m just happier with the new acquisition. I should get some ”cool” credit in that it is one of a kind - won’t be made again - plus the fact that I couldn’t justify this as an Aidan or Jack purchase - given that they are under 21.

In my defense, Honorable CEC, I deserve credit for not dragging in any of my compadres and spinning a web of deceit - I take full responsibility.

View attachment 73203

giphy.gif

Wait…. I go to all that effort to help you out, and help justify your first purchase (then get verbally put down and tarred and feathered for my actions) and you just Willy Nilly go on a spending spree????

First of all….. Congrats for officially rejoining the dark side. Secondly….. you owe me!!!!

Wait…. I go to all that effort to help you out, and help justify your first purchase (then get verbally put down and tarred and feathered for my actions) and you just Willy Nilly go on a spending spree????

First of all….. Congrats for officially rejoining the dark side. Secondly….. you owe me!!!!
See that is how they work KJ, they use you and then Boom! Welcome back to the CEC Brian as a probationary CEC plebe

That was too easy Next?

View attachment 73201

View attachment 73203

i think we have a new C.E.C canidate!

View attachment 73201

View attachment 73203

OK OK, WHO HAD 14 DAYS???

1642197658693.gif

Brian you did better than I thought, but worse than I’d hoped lol 😂

Back