The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Doc’s mad rabbit hole journey.

Well my name is TJ and I’m a shaveaholic! I am new or somewhat new to this forum and look forward to meeting you all (new members). I have missed an absolute library of posts since the beginning of my hiatus from here and doubtful that I will catch up completely. I am hopefully going to be able to post more regularly soon! I truly love this place and every member of it! Thanks for reading folks! Prayers and God’s blessings to each of you. Oh and I’m gonna drop a pic here and most of you will completely understand the beauty of today’s SOTD.

520424AD-8CE8-4EDD-A518-FB23DDFAEC16.jpeg

Good to see you, TJ. I hope you're well. Nice kit, brother. Looking forward to seeing you around a little more often if possible.

Well my name is TJ and I’m a shaveaholic! I am new or somewhat new to this forum and look forward to meeting you all (new members). I have missed an absolute library of posts since the beginning of my hiatus from here and doubtful that I will catch up completely. I am hopefully going to be able to post more regularly soon! I truly love this place and every member of it! Thanks for reading folks! Prayers and God’s blessings to each of you. Oh and I’m gonna drop a pic here and most of you will completely understand the beauty of today’s SOTD.

View attachment 15735
giphy.gif

Wow a second day in a row I am able to post something. Maybe my posts are still considered to be of substance and I don’t have to start over as a complete newbie. Had a wonderful day with my family today and was able to reset and recover a bit of sanity. Cooked supper for the family and was able to squeeze in a super Stirling shave. @Joe Hackett makes an absolutely fantastic line of products and I’m at some point going to purchase the body soap and shampoo of today’s scent! Thanks for reading folks! Prayers and God’s blessings to each of you my brothers and sisters of the Blade!

924FF1FB-9384-4956-8982-23C46A3CFED7.jpeg

Hey there ramblin man. It’s good to see you back brother. Been thinking about you. Blessings to your family.

It’s wonderful to see you back! See! We kept your chair clear and left the lid up for you!

Gems of the internet is all I can say about this place. I’m at work and a package was delivered today. Inside was two pucks of CBL Tonsorial and a TSC travel coffee cup, a button, a sticker, and a bottle opener. Gentlemen I love each and every one of you all and would like to express my heartfelt appreciation for the package!

TeeeeeeeJayyyyyyy! Glad you could pop in man! Hope you and the family are doing well in these weird times!

Back