The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Doc’s mad rabbit hole journey.

TJ, good to see you hop on for a second. I hope you and the family are doing well despite the parade of excrement.

Gems of the internet is all I can say about this place. I’m at work and a package was delivered today. Inside was two pucks of CBL Tonsorial and a TSC travel coffee cup, a button, a sticker, and a bottle opener. Gentlemen I love each and every one of you all and would like to express my heartfelt appreciation for the package!
Wait a second...who is this guy?

Glad to see that you are alive and kicking!

Ok folks quick question. Stirling soap company shampoo bars. Does anyone else fell like they dried your hair out at first? I started 3-; days ago with a sample and want to like it but it seems to dry my hair out badly

Every time I pull out a bar or seems to dry it the first day or two then my hair begins to feel healthier. Same thing happened when I used a Lisa's shampoo bar

I got an order placed and received finally work has become more productive and my budget for this nuts hobby and a few others has increased. 2 bars bath soap, 2 shampoo bars, splash, shave soap, edt, a/s balm, beard balm all Executive Man. Edt Baker Street, bath bars and shampoo bars in rambling man and Baker St. plus a Baker Street beard balm. @Joe Hackett thanks for supporting TSC and as long as the vendors here keep it up I will be only ordering from those vendors from here out . Except for Ghosttown Barber and Sherlock scents from Chiseled Face.

I got an order placed and received finally work has become more productive and my budget for this nuts hobby and a few others has increased. 2 bars bath soap, 2 shampoo bars, splash, shave soap, edt, a/s balm, beard balm all Executive Man. Edt Baker Street, bath bars and shampoo bars in rambling man and Baker St. plus a Baker Street beard balm. @Joe Hackett thanks for supporting TSC and as long as the vendors here keep it up I will be only ordering from those vendors from here out . Except for Ghosttown Barber and Sherlock scents from Chiseled Face.
Now that is the C.E.C. in full form!

Back