The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Dagwoodzs Tonsorium; vlog, shaves and reviews

Great video as always. GThe scent was introduced in the late summer (September I think...or late August) of 2016. I am happy to see that it is still in @Mystic Water 's lineup. It must sell reasonably well then.

I just did my first shave on a sample of the Gael Loach and I agree that this is a winner all the way. Ironically, it is made in my city, but they have no retail outlet nor allow visitors. Dagwoodzs' video summed it up exactly as I would have. He described it spot on. (y)

Josh has been MIA for awhile since moving back to the states getting settled. I asked him once and he answered but I forget where he got it. Should be in his vlog thread or his journal. If I can find it I'll oost it here.

Josh has been MIA for awhile since moving back to the states getting settled. I asked him once and he answered but I forget where he got it. Should be in his vlog thread or his journal. If I can find it I'll oost it here.

Yep, looks like I found the thread. The seller he mentioned seemed to have closed shop, but I see a few similar ones. Thanks Dave!

Josh continues his tradition of being a man of mystery.

shouldn't be....I'll check it again. *sigh*

Yeah...don't know why it defaulted to the 28th...but it's fixed now. Should be today in a couple of hours.

Back