The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Dagwoodzs Tonsorium; vlog, shaves and reviews

Vacanza Romana does sound very interesting--I wondered what that series would be like but ended up ordering Forbidden Fruit and Oriental Oud, the collaboration with Alexandria Fragrances. I am enjoying Oriental Oud in particular. Sadly, you can't order everything. The Club makes a variety of very appealing soap scents. For my taste, Charkalis keeps hitting it out of the park with his scents.

Vacanza Romana does sound very interesting--I wondered what that series would be like but ended up ordering Forbidden Fruit and Oriental Oud, the collaboration with Alexandria Fragrances. I am enjoying Oriental Oud in particular. Sadly, you can't order everything. The Club makes a variety of very appealing soap scents. For my taste, Charkalis keeps hitting it out of the park with his scents.

Completely agree on all fronts! There are some that haven't agreed with my skin...but I can't recall one that I didn't enjoy the scent of at all!

I had a couple of tubs of this soap and I shaved with it probably about seven or eight times. Man did it light my face up! It was such a shame too. I really liked how this soap performed and I LOVED how it smelled. Thank for the video Josh!

Nice shave, shame about the soap base

Thanks Dave. It is a shame, but while the burn does increase as you go through the shave, it's just bearable. Normally I would PIF a soap that I have a reaction to; but with this being unobtainium and the reaction is pretty widespread, I'm not going to do so.

I had a couple of tubs of this soap and I shaved with it probably about seven or eight times. Man did it light my face up! It was such a shame too. I really liked how this soap performed and I LOVED how it smelled. Thank for the video Josh!

Have to agree Don...the scent is out of this world good. Too bad the soap base is off. I've tried a couple of other samples of TTFFC and didn't have an issue...and if the EO mix in the aftershave is the same, it just leaves this batch of soap as the culprit. SCIENCE!

Back