The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Dagwoodzs Tonsorium; vlog, shaves and reviews

Welp...thanks for being so patient with me, everyone! It's been crazy trying to pin down time to devote to editing and rendering, and uploading the videos. Dealing with a lot at work and balancing that out with things going on back on the homefront has been, to put it mildly, almost overwhelming. I did find time in the last day to post another video...and one I did before, thought I posted here, but apparently didn't. Enjoy! I have about 3 other videos that are awaiting editing...one which I have no clue how long it will take. Either way...going to try to get the other two, (+1 I'll have recorded in the meantime), up and posted soon! Thanks everyone...hope y'all are doing well!

16 June SOTD

21 June SOTD

Glad you’re safe and well, even with all the hectic happenings!

Queued up for tomorrow! Definitely looking forward to them!

Just watched your WCS Chyper shave! First of all your video production has become absolutely outstanding! I appreciate the time it takes for you to take that on!

A couple of things...

When you said..."That's actually a bit much." You then reach back into the tub for more! 🤣

And I almost spit out my coffee when I saw the "Baby Chasing Alert!" 🤪

Great shave as always Josh. You make all your shaves look effortless!

Man it felt good to see a video from ya Josh. Hope things settle down for ya.

Nice Josh! Had to watch it on the Tube though, site access was prohibited

I got to watch the premier! Our Josh in all his glory! His subscriber base is growing!

Nice new soap! Just as a heads up, your last couple of videos have been unable to access on outside sites, you have to go to YouTube.

Should be fixed for the last few videos! For some reason the embed function was clicked off on the last few. hmm...going to have to keep an eye on that one.

Back