The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Dagwoodzs Tonsorium; vlog, shaves and reviews

Too easy...I will say that you can definitely tell they don't share any of the same notes, but will play well together. Scott did a good job IMO of matching the pair while still being their own thing. Proof is in the pudding though when I go to use it, cause I'll be pairing it with the Dayman aftershave splash.

Josh, I never understood why your videos are always premiering in the future.... I upload mine, and post as soon as it's done uploading which is like 20-30 minutes for me. What are you doing differently?

I'm selecting the "schedule" feature and make it a premier. Otherwise, if I just clicked "publish" it would be available immediately upon the processing being finished. The only difference between the two is I try and find a time that I'm available and try to interract with people watching during the premier on YT if they have any questions.

*shrug*

Great video Josh! Hopefully DG can re-stock their aftershaves soon. I like the "Dad " advice at the end of the video šŸ˜‚

Agreed...Yeah, the Dad advice, lol. I just think that it's something that people have forgotten about with the advent and explosion of social media over the past 15 years.

Oh I am right there with you. Common courtesy is not so common anymore.

Nice one Josh! I look forward to checking out some of Zingariā€™s other scents at some point. I enjoy The Healers!

If that's the barbershop scent, I have it but it's not on hand. Just like I have a WK Siero base waiting to be used as well as Chestnut St. from DG.

I was just curious because the scent notes seemed really similar to Seville by B&M.

Back