The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bourbon Country Shave Journal - Dave in KY

Monday July 27, 2020
Razor: Gillette Red Tip
Blade: Wizamet (1)
Brush: Sorrentino Orange Crush
Soap: @CBLSoap.com Orange Dirt
Aftershave 1: Humphrey's Alcoholado Maravilla
Aftershave 2: Terre D'Hermes Splash
Talc: Mennen
Talc Brush: @Graydog Horse Hair
Fragrance: Terre D'Hermes EdT

Oh I LOVE the Orange Dirt soap and The Terre D'Hermes setup. Stellar performance and scent. Doughnut hole in the soap but I have a backup. I really need to get this in the Tonsorial base or....................whatever Chris is up to with his new to be released base. Great shave and smelling good for now.............................that'll change when I get out into the sweaty mix of the workday but it's all good. I noticed @bentheduck welcomed me back amongst the civilized but stopped short of saying I'm civilized..........Have a Tremendous day Cadre !!
IMG_20200726_193120714.jpg

Tech Tuesday
Tuesday July 28, 2020
Razor: Gillette Tech
Blade: Wizamet (2)
Brush: TSC 2nd Anniversary Brush
Soap: @CBLSoap.com Ghost Lime
Aftershave 1: Humphrey's Alcoholado Maravilla
Aftershave 2: Avon Island Lime
Fragrance: Penhaligon's Lothair

So I'm late to the COLD shave theme but going out stronk on the month. Starting off with CBL Ghost Lime YUMMMMMMMMM and performance to boot. The Tech is an amazing shaver and this is one of my favorite Tech's. Island Lime to cover the frost with more Lime and topped with one of my favorite Penhaligon's, Lothair. Have a Stellar Day Cadre !!!
IMG_20200728_063253078.jpg

I noticed @bentheduck welcomed me back amongst the civilized but stopped short of saying I'm civilized
Just because you are in the world, doesn't mean you are of the world. I think I got that from some famous book.

Avon Island Lime
OOOOH!!! Island Lime! I haven't used mine in quite a while. I might be using mine tomorrow!

Back