The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #57 : Battleship x Bingo 2

OK Time to talk some serious strategy. (Eric has been waiting for this)

*********************** TOP SECRET - CADRE EYES ONLY *****************************************

The locations of all the ships on cards 1, 4, 13, and 18 are known. But the low number of shots on card 026 has left 2 ships still in hiding. The vast majority of the calls in the open spaces on Card 026 are only on that card! Which is why they haven't been called. More bang for the buck to call a number that's on several cards. Made sense at the beginning. But continuing that strategy will certainly leave Card 026 as the victor.

If the rest of us have ANY chance of pulling a victory out, we have to band together and collectively aim our torpedoes toward card 026. If we do, Card 026 will certainly try to take us out 1 by 1, and a couple of us will go down in the process (that's inevitable anyway). But hopefully, we can take down 026 before he takes us all down. I fear it may be too late, but hopefully, this strategy was concocted just in the nick of time.

If you've been tracking the calls as I have, then certainly you have realized this by now. Let's join our Navies for one final hurrah, against a common foe, before we are wiped off the ocean surface and sent to Davy Jones's Locker for good!

No need to acknowledge this Communique, I will ascertain your acceptance of this strategy by your future actions.

*********************** TOP SECRET - CADRE EYES ONLY *****************************************
The Chad Navy has agreed to enter a truce with the Spider navy and will be attacking card 26 henceforth!

I just know it sounds like KJ is trying to save his tookis.

OK Time to talk some serious strategy. (Eric has been waiting for this)

The locations of all the ships on cards 1, 4, 13, and 18 are known. But the low number of shots on card 026 has left 2 ships still in hiding. The vast majority of the calls in the open spaces on Card 026 are only on that card! Which is why they haven't been called. More bang for the buck to call a number that's on several cards. Made sense at the beginning. But continuing that strategy will certainly leave Card 026 as the victor.

If the rest of us have ANY chance of pulling a victory out, we have to band together and collectively aim our torpedoes toward card 026. If we do, Card 026 will certainly try to take us out 1 by 1, and a couple of us will go down in the process (that's inevitable anyway). But hopefully, we can take down 026 before he takes us all down. I fear it may be too late, but hopefully, this strategy was concocted just in the nick of time.

If you've been tracking the calls as I have, then certainly you have realized this by now. Let's join our Navies for one final hurrah, against a common foe, before we are wiped off the ocean surface and sent to Davy Jones's Locker for good!

No need to acknowledge this Communique, I will ascertain your acceptance of this strategy by your future actions.

Kj sounds like the UN. Do what I want and you guys can pay for it all LOL

Somewhere Chad and KJ are having aneurysms over your flagrant rule violation.
My suggestion to break the rules is not a violation in itself. Please direct any other comments to my lawyer.

ezgif-4-a1dafd6ca8.gif

Remember there are more than one way to win this game... if someones card gets blacked out EXCEPT for their Own ships they can win before all ships are sunk.....
I mean im just playing and not trying to be a problem .......

Remember there are more than one way to win this game... if someones card gets blacked out EXCEPT for their Own ships they can win before all ships are sunk.....
I mean im just playing and not trying to be a problem .......
There’s no honor in such a win.

When 26 wins, you all know who to thank.

There’s no honor in such a win.

When 26 wins, you all know who to thank.
Of course....card #18 should NOT be ignored or a very clever person may distract the entire group into attacking someone else while he wins.

As Eric sits back and watches the players fight to the death.

Of course....card #18 should NOT be ignored or a very clever person may distract the entire group into attacking someone else while he wins.
Good point... we are definitely in the balance of ensuring card 26 doesn't sneak to a win, but also 18 seems to be easy pickins!

Back