The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #57 : Battleship x Bingo 2

Just got home, trying to catch up. Give me a minute to make my call.

Ok. All calls made for the day. Results will be up within the next hour or so, I’m still putting a child to bed.

Alright. Results for today:
IMG_3890.jpegIMG_3892.jpegIMG_3891.jpegIMG_3893.jpegIMG_3894.jpeg

Ships sunk: 4/15
Ships afloat: 11/15

G48 - 1 hit & 2 miss
Chad - no action (player error)
I28 - 1 hit & 1 miss
I17 - 0 hit & 1 miss
G52 - 0 hit & 2 miss

Each cards current status:

001 - 6/9 hits; 8/16 misses
004 - 7/9 hits; 10/16 misses
013 - 4/9 hits; 10/16 misses
018 - 4/9 hits; 13/16 misses
026 - 4/9 hits; 5/17 misses

Since somebody could win (or be eliminated from) this thing tomorrow, the call order will take on new importance.
I will remind everyone of the order tomorrow morning.

Great arguments @CVargo

Still sticking with my ruling as above. There is always tomorrow’s calls. Hope the varsity basketball game went well!

Good morning bingo players. The thread is now open for your actions today. Please post them by 8pm Eastern.

As promised, since we are getting close for some people, call order will now matter.

You may post your action at any time between now and 8pm. I will process those actions in a predetermined order based on signups.

As a reminder here is the original signup order:
———————————-
1. CVargo
2. Spider
3. Jaro1069
4. NurseDave
5. Heysi

Today is day 7 of gameplay so the action order today will be:
Spider
Jaro
NDave
Heysi
Cvargo

This allows you to post your action into the thread at any time today.

This right here calls into question KJ's picture post, that call should not have been allowed as this clearly states calls must be traditional bingo hall format, not picture bingo.
Point Of Order, Mr. Black and White...... Go back to my picture call, hover your mouse over the picture, and tell me what you see!

Back