The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #57 : Battleship x Bingo 2

@Spider

I believe that you may have been hacked by a consortium of @Jaro1069 and @Luecke3262

This posting of at least 3 semi related photos/Gifs that randomly relates to other material in the thread fits their typical pattern of behavior.

Please consider changing your password if you believe you have been the victim of a hack.

😁😂😁
Or very heavy medication

It's me. I'd be shocked if Matt wandered in here. He's too busy breeding his Sumo Worms!!

Yeah, I'm honestly shocked nobody was nerdy enough to call me out on the Star Wars gif, lol.
They do wear a mawashi around their midsections.
1706157648921.jpeg

Hi bingo players. Welcome to your new day. I’d say new day, fresh start, but that would be clearly ignoring the maelstrom phase (Aka “circling the drain”) that this game has entered.

So, let’s see how today plays out.

5 calls today. This means everybody has a chance to be eliminated and cards 13 and 18 have a shot at a peaceful win. See recap below 👇
001 - 6/9 hits; 10/16 misses (3 away from loss, 6 away from peaceful win)

004 - 8/9 hits; 10/16 misses (1 away from loss, 6 away from peaceful win)

013 - 5/9 hits; 11/16 misses (4 away from loss, 5 away from peaceful win)

018 - 7/9 hits; 13/16 misses (2 away from loss, 3 away from peaceful win)

026 - 5/9 hits; 6/16 misses (4 away from loss, 10 away from peaceful win)

Please post your call between now and 8pm Eastern.

Action order for the day is:
Jaro
NDave
Heysi
Cvargo
Spider

Some more fun facts:

There are still 31 possible calls to be made.

Of the remaining calls:
1 number occurs on 3 cards
11 numbers occur on 2 cards
19 numbers occur on only 1 card

Some more fun facts:

There are still 31 possible calls to be made.

Of the remaining calls:
1 number occurs on 3 cards
11 numbers occur on 2 cards
19 numbers occur on only 1 card
And if anybody wanted to get real freaky....... 10 calls don't appear on any of the cards!

After a night's sleep, I have had time to reflect. I am deeply saddened at what has become of this thread. The infighting and scheming is not what the cadre is all about. I propose all commanders meet in the clubhouse at 18:00 Zulu to sign a cease-fire agreement. We'll all be winners.

Back