The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #57 : Battleship x Bingo 2

Love the banter!

I’ve included a little recap of how close every card is to win/loss below so you can plan accordingly.

IMG_3892.jpegIMG_3893.jpegIMG_3891.jpegIMG_3890.jpegIMG_3894.jpeg

Spider: B6 - 1 hit & 1 miss
Jaro: B13 - 0 hit & 1 miss
NDave: O66 - 1 hit & 1 miss
Heysi : B4 - 1 hit & 1 miss
Cvargo: O72 - 3 hit & 0 miss (the destroyer!)

Ships sunk: 5/15
Ships afloat: 10/15

001 - 6/9 hits; 10/16 misses (3 away from loss, 6 away from peaceful win)

004 - 8/9 hits; 10/16 misses (1 away from loss, 6 away from peaceful win)

013 - 5/9 hits; 11/16 misses (4 away from loss, 5 away from peaceful win)

018 - 7/9 hits; 13/16 misses (2 away from loss, 3 away from peaceful win)

026 - 5/9 hits; 6/16 misses (4 away from loss, 10 away from peaceful win)

Will the alliances amount to anything? Will we see a win or a violent departure? Will more ice cream trucks from wannabe players show up again tomorrow? Keep checking in to find out!

There’s no honor in such a win.
Ok. I very much disagree. I could’ve designed this to be a winner take all, last ship standing wins style game, but I intentionally added a peaceful path to victory because there is honor in it.

(Also not to blow up your spot, but didn’t you win your hat via the peaceful path in our first game?)

There’s no honor in such a win.

May I point out to you BTW that on the OTHER battleship game , YOU won by the peaceful route... So what has changed since you won the same way last time ???? I was just following Your own lead from last time BTW....... Please dont take this as an offensive comment , it is and was not meant as one.... I was just curious...

I have been trying to take the peaceful route so as to not cause any confrontations with anyone... I mean in all honesty I figured out who several cards belonged to after just the first few days and have actually tried to avoid hurting their chances in the game too by avoiding hitting where their ships obviously are..... ( IE.. KJ ) Because I have always liked him as an individual

Ooooo....I wonder if its against the rules to scuttle my own ship?

It is not. You are within the rules to make a call that would damage one of your own ships.

You know being that the same letter combo is on several of the same cards then it would seem that if you were playing to sink everyone except yourself then you would have to suffer some self inflicted wounds if you happen to share number , letters with others...

Back