The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #57 : Battleship x Bingo 2

Flagrant rule violation!!!! 20 yard penalty....loss of Cadre Challenge Coin......All of his brown liquor must be donated to other Cadre members. And he has to jump on the trampoline for 15 minutes. Just 'cause.

Well ya see Stefan the bingo wizard messaged me privately and allowed one chance. So 😝
The intent was for Chad to go back and change the action in the original post subtly, but some people don’t get the art of subtle; so now I have to come and clean up.

Yes I messaged Chad to inform him of his error and gave him the opportunity to correct it.

Oh....and what's up with the Bingo Wizard making rules and then not enforcing them????? Admiral status is now very much in question.

We're literally seeing how the sausage is made.....and its hilarious. No worries Eric......getting to make fun of Chad's blundder was pay off enough.

Oh....and what's up with the Bingo Wizard making rules and then not enforcing them????? Admiral status is now very much in question.
Honestly, if it was any other kind of error, I’d’ve probably said too bad; but because he was the first person brave enough to ping, I wanted to give him a chance to make it right.

Hey......this is the only chance we've had to badger the Bingo Wizard this whole game......I don't want to be the only one.

@Spider @NurseDave @Jaro1069 come on guys.......this may be our only chance. Heck....even @CVargo you can join in....but don't even think about trying to make a third call for the day.

Oh....and @EMG06 we'll need an official ruling from you on which of Chad's multiple calls is the legal one.

In the spirit of sticking with the rule book
Oh....and @EMG06 we'll need an official ruling from you on which of Chad's multiple calls is the legal one.
I’m gonna let you guys go for a while and once the banter has dried up, I’ll make my final ruling for the day.

In the spirit of sticking with the rule book

I’m gonna let you guys go for a while and once the banter has dried up, I’ll make my final ruling for the day.
Ok, my comment killed the banter.

Final ruling: I’m sticking with what I said originally:
You may only make 1 action a day. Once that decision is posted, it cannot be altered if it is outside of the normal editing window. There will be no recaps. An invalid call or repeat call will be a lost opportunity for the player who made that call (i.e. I am not giving you a do-over if you mess up).
Since Chad @CVargo didn’t fix his original post, but rather made a new post in the thread, his attempt to ping is his original action and the one that counts for the day.

This means O64 has not been called.

And so we’re all above board here is the relevant portion of the private message that I sent to 🇹🇩 showing you all that my original rules and the private message were not in conflict with one another:

Thanks for being the first to ping!

Unfortunately you did it a little wrong.

Publicly you would just post the word “Ping” then PM/DM me the card and space number.

So since you are the first to try the ping, I want to give you a chance to perform another action before the editing window closes.”

Listen, like whatever man. As long as I get a hat out of this.

Back