The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BINGO GAME #56 A Christmas Snowflake Miracle

Well all except the magic eyes are in plain sight, however it being the Christmas season, I will allow for Bougie, Lazy Players. Are you sure it is not Stephan playing this game?

1st recap will be on Sunday

Well all except the magic eyes are in plain sight, however it being the Christmas season, I will allow for Bougie, Lazy Players. Are you sure it is not Stephan playing this game?

1st recap will be on Sunday
Stefan has no time for bingo of his own....he's too busy doing Bougie's laundry, dishes, securing a fine parking spot for his tesla (must not get nasty fall leaves on it), pre warming his daily shave soap (little known fact: Stefan is just off camera in each of Bougie's videos, holding a towel, a handful of warm lather and keeping one hand over his eyes...Bougie needs his private time) and keeping track of Bougie's bingo card. It's a hard knock life.

No actually some of us work for a living and don’t get to sit around our jobs and play bingo, and just so KJ doesn’t throw himself on the floor in a tantrum there will be calls on Wednesday evening Thursday evening and Friday evening and then Saturday afternoon and then all day Sunday Monday, Tuesday. There happy.
Define evening.

Good Evening my Sumptuous Snowflakes... Are we ready to play?
Here is something to get you in the mood

Ok Folks
5 calls this evening and they are all out there.

Have a Good Night!

Not only will this goober spend more time telling us why he doesn't have time to post calls than actually doing it, I haven't had to touch pen to bingo card in two days.

Not only will this wonderful man spend more time telling us why he doesn't have time to post calls than actually doing it, I haven't had to touch pen to bingo card in two days. Because I am a horrible bingo player
Ftfy

And who can we thank having to explain over and over why I am calling at night….. here is a hint. It crawls up water spouts

Back