The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BINGO GAME #56 A Christmas Snowflake Miracle

BarberDave

I pre-date cheese sauce
Owner
Veteran
Legacy
First Responder
Greetings Bingophiles! Due to some work related commitments our Bingo Wizard @Fenster will not have the free time to administer the Next Bingo Game. Soooo yours truly will be hosting the game and it will be a Christmas themed Bingo extravaganza of some type. I will work something out this weekend and post the game and the sign ups

Thanks

Somehow we all knew Dave would call the game directly after Sharon........ We all knew.....
Hey I did not ask for this there Squatch, just helping out Gerry ya goof

Christmas Magic Eyes for Everyone!!!

Ps: @Fenster contacted me, because he is a good man

OK (you can all thank @CVargo )

Ok a snowflake game for all you “snowflakes”. In the spirit of Christmas you will have to unwrap the type of game this will be..

IMG_4607.jpeg
Here is the pattern
Not playing

Can't argue this as he's my connection to the ChadHatten tobacco blend
oh yes you are!

Ok a snowflake game for all you “snowflakes”. In the spirit of Christmas you will have to unwrap the type of game this will be..

IMG_4607.jpeg

. Sign-ups are open starting right now, at the bottom of this thread, and will be taken until the game starts, it is at the discretion of the Bingo Wizard (@BarberDave ) to allow additional sign ups. All calls can, and or will, be made at anytime of day, including after midnight. The first call will be on Monday Dec 11, 2023

2. You must be a TSC member in good standing, with at least 10 meaningful posts. Hopefully this will encourage at least some of our newer members to jump in!

3. Spirited banter is highly encouraged, but be a gentleman, or lady in all interactions.

4. Calls will be Standard American Bingo Hall calls, with a twist, consisting of the Rows B, I, N, G, or O.

5. Calls can occur in a variety of ways:

a. Plain Text calls, typed directly or hidden within a post. Puzzles, Word Games, Photo, video, numeric, code, alternate Languages, audio, encryption, steganography, links to external sources, or graphic representation of calls may be employed.
Calls may be encoded or hidden in puzzles, requiring the player to decode or solve to determine the actual call. (If at any point you are stumped you may contact the caller or another player by PM for help). Please note: A members NAME i.e. @BarberDave etc is not considered to be a call

6. Bingo cards: Each player will receive 1 Card, which will be sent via PM before the game begins. You may print out your cards, or keep it digital. As calls are received, please mark them on your cards.

7. To win, you will need a snow flake on your card shown on the example below.

Here is the pattern

View attachment 123161
A gift will be given

Once you believe you have a bingo you must post "TSC BINGO" in the game thread #56 The first person to post "TSC BINGO", "This wins the game (There are no ties). Then you must show your card in this thread for verification by the caller, before it is official. If it is not a good Bingo, play will resume.

Copy and pasted below this line
———————————-

Last edited:

Here is the pattern

oh yes you are!
Because if you don’t with the onslaught of insults and mailings to your house, will never stop

View attachment 123163

. Sign-ups are open starting right now, at the bottom of this thread, and will be taken until the game starts, it is at the discretion of the Bingo Wizard (@BarberDave ) to allow additional sign ups. All calls can, and or will, be made at anytime of day, including after midnight. The first call will be on Monday Dec 11, 2023

2. You must be a TSC member in good standing, with at least 10 meaningful posts. Hopefully this will encourage at least some of our newer members to jump in!

3. Spirited banter is highly encouraged, but be a gentleman, or lady in all interactions.

4. Calls will be Standard American Bingo Hall calls, with a twist, consisting of the Rows B, I, N, G, or O.

5. Calls can occur in a variety of ways:

a. Plain Text calls, typed directly or hidden within a post. Puzzles, Word Games, Photo, video, numeric, code, alternate Languages, audio, encryption, steganography, links to external sources, or graphic representation of calls may be employed.
Calls may be encoded or hidden in puzzles, requiring the player to decode or solve to determine the actual call. (If at any point you are stumped you may contact the caller or another player by PM for help). Please note: A members NAME i.e. @BarberDave etc is not considered to be a call

6. Bingo cards: Each player will receive 1 Card, which will be sent via PM before the game begins. You may print out your cards, or keep it digital. As calls are received, please mark them on your cards.

7. To win, you will need a snow flake on your card shown on the example below.

Here is the pattern

View attachment 123161
A gift will be given

Once you believe you have a bingo you must post "TSC BINGO" in the game thread #55. The first person to post "TSC BINGO", must ALSO post the name of their Favorite "Berry"This wins the game (There are no ties). Then you must show your card in this thread for verification by the caller, before it is official. If it is not a good Bingo, play will resume.

———————————-
Hey @BarberDave. It says when clicking on your attachment that the page can not be found... I just wanted you to know.. Okay.

Well I’ll jump right into this as a proud Christmas snowflake.

———————————-
1. EMG06

Once you believe you have a bingo you must post "TSC BINGO" in the game thread #55. The first person to post "TSC BINGO", must ALSO post the name of their Favorite "Berry"This wins the game (There are no ties). Then you must show your card in this thread for verification by the caller, before it is official. If it is not a good Bingo, play will resume.
Do you mean in thread #56? Or do we win by posting in the last thread?

Well I’ll jump right into this as a proud Christmas snowflake.

———————————-
1. EMG06
2. NurseDave

———————————-
1. EMG06
2. NurseDave
3. Jaro1069

Do you mean in thread #56? Or do we win by posting in the last thread?
No 56. This is gonna be quick fast and by the seat of our pants so there will be mistakes guaranteed to get this game started by Monday.😂😂😂 FIF feel free to give Chad a lot of crap if he doesn’t play and anybody who wants to send him really really bad stuff from Amazon? Let me know I’ve got a lot of credit.

If there's really magic eyes you can guarantee I'll lose so I guess I'll better everyone else's chances. Plus I'm really looking forward to seeing how Kona calls the next game.
———————————-
1. EMG06
2. NurseDave
3. Jaro1069
4. CVargo

If there's really magic eyes you can guarantee I'll lose so I guess I'll better everyone else's chances. Plus I'm really looking forward to seeing how Kona calls the next game.
———————————-
1. EMG06
2. NurseDave
3. Jaro1069
4. CVargo
And I’ll help you with the magic eyes

And I’ll help you with the magic eyes
Those really frustrate me to no end. I grew up in the 90s. Those posters were everywhere! And I could always solve them. Put them on a screen and I can't solve them! I know you can cheat to solve them but the main problem is I loved them as a kid but now I can't solve them.

Those really frustrate me to no end. I grew up in the 90s. Those posters were everywhere! And I could always solve them. Put them on a screen and I can't solve them! I know you can cheat to solve them but the main problem is I loved them as a kid but now I can't solve them.
The easy way to do it on a phone is to put your nose right on the phone and look at the image

Back