The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BINGO GAME #56 A Christmas Snowflake Miracle

Thank you for a fun and festive game!

Thanks!

As stated above, it’s been over a year since the game that earned me my CT scan, I think it’s time we all played some 2024 Battleship.
Looking forward to it, sounds like a lot of fun. Edit. Hmm. I thought this was on Eric's original battleship post. Dang, I already can't hit the target. Not a good sign.

Congrats to Eric.

Dave.....I'm not sure where you got that call sheet from but please take it out back and burn it. I'm 8 away (for all the complaints from @Spider and @Jaro1069 about how bad your card was).

This was a festive and fun game. Exactly what we needed right before the holidays....and before eric destroys us with 8 level puzzles and word games that require knowing how to translate ancient sanskrit into the language he and his siblings made up in 3rd grade.

?? No complaints from me. Except Dave denying the bonus calls (But didn't help me anyway).

Eric has gotten smarter than that. He likes deflecting the angst of the players back to the other players and away from himself.
There we never bonus call,,,, just calls there arachna boy

Take your medication, KJ it’s a hashmark not an i
With all of the ways that calls can be encoded or hidden in puzzles and pitcures, etc... if it looks, sounds, or gives the impression of a call, then it's a call. Those have counted as calls in past games.

Congrats to Eric.

Dave.....I'm not sure where you got that call sheet from but please take it out back and burn it. I'm 8 away (for all the complaints from @Spider and @Jaro1069 about how bad your card was).

This was a festive and fun game. Exactly what we needed right before the holidays....and before eric destroys us with 8 level puzzles and word games that require knowing how to translate ancient sanskrit into the language he and his siblings made up in 3rd grade.
I was not complaining Either.. I just stated that I would need a complete Blackout to win .. It appears there were quite a few that were in the same situation too.....
It was fun though....

Okay. I’m too lazy to actually play this game so who has an update for me?

Oh, wait… there is a winner. Well poop!

Congrats to @EMG06 !!!

Back