The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BINGO GAME #56 A Christmas Snowflake Miracle

Ok Folks
5 calls this evening and they are all out there.

Have a Good Night!

Wait…you mean I have to search in other threads for bingo calls? Oh…I am super triggered! I am going to channel my inner millennial and go get my self a soy milk latte. I bet @CVargo knows the best places to get them.

Wait…you mean I have to search in other threads for bingo calls? Oh…I am super triggered! I am going to channel my inner millennial and go get my self a soy milk latte. I bet @CVargo knows the best places to get them.
I drink my coffee black the way God intended thank you very much.

So nice to see that you guys are embracing being “snowflakes”

Calls begin in
T- minus - 9:35:26

Good Evening Bingo Snowflakes! tonight will be easy, as I know you are tired... as complaining can just plain tucker you out! Looking forward to day time calls this weekend? Those you may have to work for. Jingle, Jingle, Jingle. HEE HEE
also.. while the calls are being prepared... take a look at this TOP SECRET video of some Cadre members Caroling......

Only one of those from today were on my card.... BOO !!!!!!!!!!! At least it was in a square that counted though....

Back